Help Me Identify this Scene

RamRem

I'm looking for neko anime title that shows her nipple in bed room at night, with long blue hair, wear white shirt and surely has cat ear and tail. I remember she has no paw when flirt to that boy

Edited by Guest

Mayoi Neko Overrun, perhaps! I actually don't think it is!

Re-reading your description, I think the only corresponding bit is the blue hair, but it's light blue, instead of dark blue, not that you mentioned a shade, but I'm guessing it was dark!

I'm trying to think of other "cat" series: Asobi ni Iku Yo - white shirt, but brunette catgirl [Eris]; Omamori Himari - wrong coloured hair; Tayutama ~Kiss on my Deity~ - wrong coloured hair; Inukami! - wrong coloured hair and species (wolfgirl)!

Don't think Nyan Koi! featured any catgirls with feline features, Dog Days features the wrong species (well, as their main focus), Kanokon again features the wrong species; just the wolfgirl and foxgirl series that spring to mind now!

Are you sure this was an anime? lol I've seen a familiar gif that was not based off an actual animation, but more so of a fanart of a character off another show. :P

thanks for reply, yes its anime, I saw it on ipad when someone play the video

Mayoi Neko Overrun, perhaps! I actually don't think it is!

Re-reading your description, I think the only corresponding bit is the blue hair, but it's light blue, instead of dark blue, not that you mentioned a shade, but I'm guessing it was dark!

I'm trying to think of other "cat" series: Asobi ni Iku Yo - white shirt, but brunette catgirl [Eris]; Omamori Himari - wrong coloured hair; Tayutama ~Kiss on my Deity~ - wrong coloured hair; Inukami! - wrong coloured hair and species (wolfgirl)!

Don't think Nyan Koi! featured any catgirls with feline features, Dog Days features the wrong species (well, as their main focus), Kanokon again features the wrong species; just the wolfgirl and foxgirl series that spring to mind now!

yes it was dark, the room was not much lighting. thanks for reply, I've wachted Omamori Himari, I thought himari is what I looking for but no, she was so much like her but I don't find that scene I looking for.

she does not like Loly, she looks more like a mature woman about 21 years old and her oppai is uncensored, so the nipple are visible. right now I've downloaded asobi ni iku, I'll report to you soon

• 5 months later...

my guess would be Omamori Himari but her hair isn't dark blue its basically black and there is no nipple showing even tho lots of breast exposure but with what you described and the white shirt and lots of fan service included from the bed room scene half way thru episode 1

upload_2017-2-18_8-13-20.jpeg.d15bdecbeb666c486b26e7f993d96816.jpeg

upload_2017-2-18_8-14-49.jpeg.a6dcc540b98ee75cba8bdbfe684fde6c.jpeg

• Geano locked this topic