Newbie of all Newbies!

SoarUponClouds

Hello everyone!

Age-of-Wushu-6-620x350.png.6d98257087a942f1d5915d57b4520e12.png

Recently, I started this MMO called Age of Wushu (I personally think it sounds really cool) because I graduated high school and I am bored. I am no gamer, seriously I don't play games... >.> I have no idea what I'm doing...

Are there any members here who had played this MMO? I'm in seriously need for help.

yuicryv2.thumb.gif.4fae0fd3be197d553e00a797c22adb60.gif

Embrace me!

yuicryv2.thumb.gif.063b7611c08ba1c83827738898c2cd89.gif

Embrace me!

Haha, this gif is too cute!

@@SoarUponClouds, you got an excellent taste for MMOs! Age of Wushu has some of the best fighting animations out there and beautiful scenery to accompany each map. I was close to downloading this on October, but I chose Aion instead (which kept freezing my poor, old desktop). I will definitely try AoW on my new slate during winter break. In the meantime, I hope you are able to find experienced players here at the AN Community. Good luck! :)

Haha, this gif is too cute!

@@SoarUponClouds, you got an excellent taste for MMOs! Age of Wushu has some of the best fighting animations out there and beautiful scenery to accompany each map. I was close to downloading this on October, but I chose Aion instead (which kept freezing my poor, old desktop). I will definitely try AoW on my new slate during winter break. In the meantime, I hope you are able to find experienced players here at the AN Community. Good luck! :)

@@Bioengineered, Thank you! I really like the scenery in the game, well I like how the game looks!

^^ Oh let me know when you play it!!!

• Like 1