Which SAO game would you prefer to live in/your avatar

SAO LILDOOP

Which of these would you rather live in?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these would you rather live in?

• Aincrad
    • Alfheim online
    • Gun gale online
    • None of the above, I like the real world.

So, from the sword art online anime, which world would YOU prefer to live in and what would your avatar look like?

Post a picture (if you want) of what you would want your avatar for VR to look like (can leave face-less so as to not show what you really look like) Have fun.

www.GIFCreator.me_KJ7jlf.gif

This is so sad looking, lol; Im so sorry about that. Im usually a good artist but not so good drawing using my mouse, anyway what this is seposed to be is a boss trench-coat with cool tight jeans and like one of them awesome chain belts that hangs across the pants. The normal shirt is a metal chassis that glints and that channels electricity through it so I could emit waves of electricity. And the crap looking "hair" (lol) is seposed to be like goku style hair. So boss.

Anyway, sry again for the bad quality picture, feel free to post on here yourself! :)

• 1 month later...

this looks sad so ill post some thing

I went with gungale

as ive worked on farms and with farmers for pest eradication and I was always really good with a fire arm and moving targets at a distance (even in a moving vehicle)

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

If we're restricting ourselves to the 3 realms in the anime (SAO/Aincrad, ALO/Alfheim, or GGO) then I think I prefer Aincrad.  Providing they re-enable the "log out" menu item of course.  :)

Gun Gale was too much like PvP/arena combat & I've never really liked that sort of thing.  Aincrad was a long-term campaign, which I like.  It was also "real" in the sense that people were playing a single-life player (no respawns, reincarnation, or re-rolling), which is kind of appealing as well.

The spell system in Alfheim was interesting, as was the flight aspect, but the whole thing was just a fake front.  (Which was extremely annoying to my gamer instincts btw.)  Maybe if they did it over and made the Oberon quest real I'd be more inclined to like it, but even then I think I'd still like Aincrad better.  To me it just felt like Aincrad would have had more depth of play for groups/guilds of players to cooperate.  The whole thing of successively unlocking, exploring, and ultimately beating all 100 levels with your guildmates is very appealing to me.   Alfheim, OTOH, seemed more "gimmicky", lacked depth, and was more geared towards the PvP side of things, none of which I'm a fan of.

• Agree 1