Cat, dog or other?

SAO LILDOOP

Are you a cat or dog person, or do you prefer other animals like hamsters or maybe snakes?

I wouldn't really need a pet of any kind, if I had to buy one I would buy a bulldog, they are so cute!

Right now though, I have 5 cats, they are strays and live around here, so yea. The mother cat is named petunia and her four kittens are named: Death, War, Pestilence and famine aka the four horsemen. There dad is not here much at all, but I named him hell because hell followed after death as the bible says in revelation. I have cat allergy's but as long as I wash after petting them its all good.

Edited by Guest

I have two large dogs and im planning on getting a hedgehog soon!!!! omg im so excited!!!

[ATTACH]27141[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]27142[/ATTACH]

OH MY GOODNESS! Soo cute! You should dye it blue and name it Sonic. ;)

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

I LOVE dogs. I have been a dog person my whole life and I don't think that's going to change. I used to have a cat, but he just didn't work out very well and he found a new home with someone else. So, yes, I'm a dog person and I have lots of them. Thanks. :)

• Like 1

I like both. Back in 1998, I received two kittens. My mother got them for me after our dog had to be put down. We'd gotten her from the animal shelter. Unfortunately, she was sick and had distemper. So a few months later, my mother got the cats. One passed in 2006. The other passed in 2011. In 2009, I got a dog. It was ideal. I had a cat and a dog.

Edited by Guest

I enjoy both. I use to want to specialize in wild cats when I was younger.

But in my older age, I'm a dog person.. And I currently work with dogs every day xD

DOGGY HEAVEN~

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1

• 4 weeks later...

I love dogs ever since. Didn't tried adopting cats since they seem to hate me for some reason or maybe my approach is just wrong. xD I mean purring and saying meow isn't a bad approach right? How can it go wrong?

• Funny 1

• 3 weeks later...

I like pygmy glass dragons, like my little rhubarb over here *pats rhubarb on the head*

As far as creatures go on planet earth...

Ehh, I would say I love trapdoor spiders allot, as well as bearded dragons and foxes.

Dogs take up too much time, so I wouldn't be able to care for one affectively enough, even though they are such good animals.

And I don't like how snooty some cats can be. Eesh

I love all kinds of animals out there (not spiders I hate spiders *shivers*) I have way to many pets to name off but I can say that I might be getting a bearded dragon soon which will be my first reptile so excited! :3

Edited by Guest

I love all every animal out there (not spiders I hate spiders *shivers*) I have way to many pets to name off but I can say that I might be getting a bearded dragon soon which will be my first reptile so excited! :3

My first reptile was a chameleon. All I'm saying is don't get one if you want to handle them allot. They stress super easy and don't like to be touched much.

Bearded dragons on the other hand are amazing pets. As long as you make sure to handle them often and care for them, then they end up being increadibl chill.

You can even sit back and watch a movie with them. I had one called spike who loved watching resident evil xD ipif it heard the music, it would genuinely move over to watch the movie xD

• Like 1