Anime Suggestions!

SoarUponClouds

Greetings!

K-on-yui-wave.gif.6c572c96875930d7ba505d5e2738c80a.gif

Recently there are stacks of new animes, to be honest I've been having a war with my indecisive self trying to choose one from the pile. I have a feeling there are people like me as well xD. Please help us out and give us some suggestions!!

My_Body_is_Ready_gif.gif.202ba8612b9935d2c21bedcef7d979b7.gif

(I have no idea if this is relevant or not, I just really like this gif)

• Like 3

I haven't watched any new anime lately I am not sure which ones are good. The last few years I have been introduced to loads of anime. My favourite anime that aired in 2011 and 2012 include Penguindrum, Chihayafuru, Madoka and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.

I haven't watched any new anime lately I am not sure which ones are good. The last few years I have been introduced to loads of anime. My favourite anime that aired in 2011 and 2012 include Penguindrum, Chihayafuru, Madoka and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.

It kinda is. If you like comedy, then Nichijou is one of the best out there.

Thank you for the suggestion I'll surely check them out ^^

I watched some of Nichijou a while ago, it's slice of life and random. Nice watch.

I'd suggest Steins;Gate (chowed through that in two days), Shingeki no Kyojin (the first few episodes of it really caught me, im a bit iffy about the rest).

Two that are currently airing and I've heard are alright are Log Horizon and Tokyo Raven

• 3 years later...
Greetings!

[ATTACH=full]27292[/ATTACH]

Recently there are stacks of new animes, to be honest I've been having a war with my indecisive self trying to choose one from the pile. I have a feeling there are people like me as well xD. Please help us out and give us some suggestions!!

[ATTACH=full]27293[/ATTACH]

(I have no idea if this is relevant or not, I just really like this gif)

The three titles I would recommend are Fullmetal Alchemist, Death Note and Naruto.

• Geano locked this topic