Hi! *waves*

Daisy_Girl

Hi everybody! It is really nice to meet you all!

My name is DaisyGirl, I'm 15 years old. I've been watching anime for nearly two years, and I'm very happy that I found such a good forum. I really like watching anime and reading fanfictions (if you have some recommandations, feel free to share them with me), mostly yaoi, fantasy or sci-fi. My favourite animes are: Attack on Titan, Kuroko no Basuke, Boku no Hero Academia, Danganronpa, Fudanshi Koukou Seikatsu, Bungou Stray Dogs, Haikyuu.

I hope we will be friends, I can't wait for your messages! ^w^

• Like 1

Hi everybody! It is really nice to meet you all!

My name is DaisyGirl, I'm 15 years old. I've been watching anime for nearly two years, and I'm very happy that I found such a good forum. I really like watching anime and reading fanfictions (if you have some recommandations, feel free to share them with me), mostly yaoi, fantasy or sci-fi. My favourite animes are: Attack on Titan, Kuroko no Basuke, Boku no Hero Academia, Danganronpa, Fudanshi Koukou Seikatsu, Bungou Stray Dogs, Haikyuu.

I hope we will be friends, I can't wait for your messages! ^w^

Wellcome DaisyGirl hope you enjoy your stay here! I absolutely love haikyuu if you couldn't tell from my avatar and I love Kuroko no basuke mostly because I love basketball!

Welcome!!! Always glad to see someone join, I hope you have as much fun here as possible!

As for anime I would recommend: Sword art online, Deathnote, Tokyo ghoul.

Thank you:) I'm planning to watch Tokyo Ghoul and Death Note. I'm not sure about Sword Art Online, it has very mixed reviews, I don't know if I would like it or not.

Btw, your profile picture is really cool!

• Like 3

Wellcome DaisyGirl hope you enjoy your stay here! I absolutely love haikyuu if you couldn't tell from my avatar and I love Kuroko no basuke mostly because I love basketball!

Thank you!^_^ Who are your favourite characters from Haikyuu and KnB?

Thank you!^_^ Who are your favourite characters from Haikyuu and KnB?

in Haikyuu its either Hinata or Nishinoya and in KnB its gotta be Kuroko what about you?

in Haikyuu its either Hinata or Nishinoya and in KnB its gotta be Kuroko what about you?

In Haikyuu Kenma is my ultimate favourite, I can relate to him in many ways (the way he deals with his social anxiety is very inspiring). From KnB Kuroko is my number one (he is so cute omg), but I really like Midorima too.

• Like 1

Thank you, and welcome to this forum! Everybody is so nice, I really enjoy being here:)

welcome ^_^ i have seen all the ones you mentioned apart from one. i can definitely say they are all a good watch ^_^

cant wait for the new seasons to come ^_^