Your Zombie Apocalypse Team

ItsSammy

If the Zombie Apocalypse happened and you could pick a rag tag team of Anime characters to survive with who would you pick?

Team Leader:

Brawler:

Weapons expert:

Brains:

Medic:

Mascot:

Guy who dies first:

Moral support:

Scavenger:

Post pictures of your team and see how others teams are different.

• Like 2

Team Leader: Levi (AOT)

Brawler: Goku (DBZ)

Weapons expert: Deathgun (SAO)

Brains: Light yagami (Deathnote)

Medic: ALO Asuna (SAO)

Mascot: Mikami teru (Deathnote)

Guy who dies first: King Oberon (SAO)

Moral support: Armin (AOT)

Scavenger: Vageta (DBZ)

I chose levi as my team leader because he is a great leader and a complete boss. He can lead any team to victory and he can fight pretty insanely well too.

I chose Goku as my brawler because he is a total beast and can defeat pretty much anybody all by himself. If you have goku out there with ya, you really don't need to be scared, he can handle it; His power level is OVER 9000!!!!!

I chose Deathgun as my weapons expert because he is a weapons expert, he knows what hes doing with almost any type of gun and can shoot a straight kill-shot easily. Would be a perfect sniper to cover your back as well as a straight up fighter with his sword and guns at his side.

I chose Light yagami as the brains because he is crazy smart and he (sadly) defeated L. He came out on top in deathnote and he can come out on top in the zombie apocalypse; He will do anything to win and that's what I like about him and what would make him a great asset to the team.

I chose Alfheim online Asuna as my medic because she was a healer in the show and was very helpful to kirito, her healing magic is great and she would save a lot of lives out on the battle-field. Plus she can kick butt and take names.

I chose Mikami teru as my mascot because I love him in deathnote, he was just great! Hilariously screaming "delete!!" over and over, I would love to have him on my team, that lil' wacko.

I chose King Oberon to be the guy who dies first because I hated him so much in the show, he was a terrible dude. So yea, I would like to get him killed off in the zombie apocalypse, lol.

I chose Armin as my moral support because he is so good with that and he really helps out by building people up. He is also very smart and can come up with great plans.

I chose vageta as my scavenger because he is driven and crazy powerful, and I will need someone strong to be outside alone scavenging during the zombie apocalypse and I know vageta could handle that pretty easily.

My Team name: The Unkillable, united, urns of god-like power/神のような力のスペクトラルドラゴン、団結、壷。 Yea, I know the name is a little ridiculous, lol. But I think it sounds pretty boss.

Pictures of my team members:

Leader: th?&id=OIP.Mdbd39934f4c57aa7dde115ad7a61f6a9o0&w=300&h=168&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0

Brawler: tumblr_np0s0mbZPu1uqsjiko3_500.gif

Weapons expert: 28a23b1f4771c0079f3eac9bc0616884.gif

Brains: GIF-Light-Yagami-s-Evil-Laugh-Death-Note-anime-35890756-320-180.gif

Medic: tumblr_myos4rZrdr1qzd219o1_500.gif

Mascot: holy%2Bshat.gif

Guy who dies first: tumblr_inline_nlu0roducG1t5gdui.gif

Moral support: tumblr_mxan72kWxT1svy5gmo2_500.gif

Scavenger: tumblr_mtvgfvrRlI1s21mp8o1_500.gif

My team is so boss. :)

• Like 1

Team Leader: Levi (AOT)

Brawler: Goku (DBZ)

Weapons expert: Deathgun (SAO)

Brains: Light yagami (Deathnote)

Medic: ALO Asuna (SAO)

Mascot: Mikami teru (Deathnote)

Guy who dies first: King Oberon (SAO)

Moral support: Armin (AOT)

Scavenger: Vageta (DBZ)

I also have some of these people on my team as well ...

I'll post it bellow. ^_^

• Like 1

Team Leader: I also have Levi as my Team Captain because he is such a great fighter and always keeps his cool no matter what, which is a very good trait to have if you were leading a bunch of people through a world of human eating monsters ...

Levi-Ackerman-shingeki-no-kyojin-attack-on-titan-37392112-362-500.jpg

Brawler: For my brawler I have Eren Jaeger, I know he might not be the best fighter but I think his determination and will to keep fighting no matter the odds would really help out in a lot of situations where others would be ready to give up.

tumblr_inline_mzj3znkjzS1ssxf2k.png

Weapons expert: I picked Mikasa Ackerman for my weapons expert because she seems to master fighting pretty quickly and would probably be very good with just about any weapon.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhoLeuhYonX6KaCVQizBgSK1SQQLIh4n6HyyC_C1PHyb3dkjC7

Brains: L Lawliet is definitely the brains of my team because he's probably the smartest Anime character ever and there's just no way I could ever pick anyone else.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQrlgj_fkDCYJJfDY-Sv9sZEGFwo_Q1DCcnLGieUsdyv7k5iul

Medic: Asuna Yuuki because as @SAO LILDOOP said, she was a huge help to Kirito with her magical ability's and she'd be a great medic.

Asuna_Sword_Art_Online.png

Mascot: Hanji Zoe would have to be my mascot just because I love her and think she's absolutely mascot material.

large.png

Guy who dies first: King Oberon, just because I would really like him to die ...

Sword-Art-Online-24-1-310x176-custom.png

Moral support: Armin Arlet would be the moral support for my team because although he's a great planner he's also an even better friend and he keep everybody level headed when things get rough.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHgbFBEVT3jd_59mQdpcCuA8aW1PkoPsOhODKI9FnGrwIT0D6ORw

Scavenger: And Klein would be the scavanger.

upload_2016-10-2_20-15-57.jpeg.71f81cd89aafa0ad1bdc34dc8a221acf.jpeg

Edited by Guest
  • Like 2

Fun idea... I'll need to have a think of my ideal group.

Any restrictions? I'm guessing no mecha pilots or characters that can revive themselves? xD

I'm also wondering if your group will get along with each other? ;) Thinking back in The Walking Dead there were many conflicts due to this aspect. :P

• Like 2

Fun idea... I'll need to have a think of my ideal group.

Any restrictions? I'm guessing no mecha pilots or characters that can revive themselves? xD

I'm also wondering if your group will get along with each other? ;) Thinking back in The Walking Dead there were many conflicts due to this aspect. :P

Yeah, I'd have to restrict people who can revive.

I do think my Team would get along quite well though seeing as Eren, Armin, Levi, Mikasa, and Hanji already do; Asuna and Klien would get along just fine with each other and also with everyone else I think since Klien's pretty laid back and Asuna is too.

King Oberon would not get along with them but that is why he dies first.

• Like 1

Does it have to be anime characters? Because I would love to involve jack sparrow as the brains xD

I guess you could have characters from non-Anime shows/movies ... So yep, that's okay.