Magical Girl Raising Project; First Impressions / Episode 1 Discussion

Bard

What would you rate episode 1 (Stars)  

3 members have voted

1. 1. What would you rate episode 1 (Stars)

Observations:

Pre-Intro was kinda unnerving.

Cute OP

Cute characters.

Trap?? Kinda? Half Trap?

Nice vibes. (although, Gakkou Gurashi and Madoka Magica, Nuff said)

Energetic MC who loves everyone

Extremely serious ED

Conflict introduced after ED

Summary of the show says stuff about a battle royal to become the ultimate magical girl so im expecting the next few episodes to turn dark very fast. First episode throws you off and then it gets really dark.

Conclusion:

I think the show could turn out to be very good, i think it has the potential to become one of the leading shows in the Fall 2016 season. Looking Foward to it

Edited by Guest
  • Agree 1

Slow start... and somewhat gruesome starting scene.

But Snow White is SOO adorable!

magical-girl-raising-project-ep01-3.thumb.jpg.95f8739fcecf39837c51a09631f1d41b.jpg

Trap?? Kinda? Half Trap?

I thought Souta's character was cute up until Souta exclaimed he/she had realised his/her dream of being a magical girl! I am getting a familiar feeling I once had when I saw Ore, Twintail ni Narimasu. (Gonna be the Twin-Tail!!) >_<

magical-girl-raising-project-ep01-1.thumb.jpg.320680656ddd75ed81529922b538fce9.jpg

But nontheless I agree the character designs are great. The way the eyes glimmer is quite nice, particularly during the night scenes. Unlike Love Live Sunshine where their eyes were almost "jewel" like.

Looking forward to seeing what's next after that slight cliff-hanger.

magical-girl-raising-project-ep01-2.thumb.jpg.ad54f3127b30c262ad313f787a71c229.jpg

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

• Geano locked this topic