Who are your favourite anime characters with green hair?

Optic

So who are your favourite anime characters with green hair? :P

My two favourites are:

1. Mira Yurizaki

Dimension W

Mira is a cute, genki and inquisitive android robot. :angel: I found her relationship with Kyoma to be very amusing - who could forget that introductory slap that knocked him out in their first meeting. :P

It's obvious Kyoma had a huge distrust of Mira at first for plot reasons that would spoil it. But as you'd expect, the two eventually warmed up to each other (even if Mira was doing most of the friendly talk) :P

dimension-w-wide.thumb.jpg.71eb948b88b6ac5898b40dfcef6de6d6.jpg

dimension-w-wide2.thumb.jpg.1bbe06ba50f299a71309b634ae4ac05d.jpg

2. Eclair

Dog Days

Eclair is your typical tsundere who gave Shinku the cold shoulder when he arrived in Flanyard after Princess Millhiore summoned him as a hero. Eclair was like "What? We don't NEED a hero!" My most favourite scene of Eclair was towards the end of the first season, because at that point Eclair had FINALLY warmed up ... just a little to Shinku. ;)

But sadly, as the seasons went on in Dog Days, the original characters would get less and less screen time. Eclair included.

dog-days-wide3.thumb.jpg.1a6a2d4eabc71ebd0b62999002ed0ef3.jpg

:ram:Who are your favourite anime characters with green hair?

• Like 2

I can only think of one at the moment

Ranka Lee from Macross Frontier

ranka_lee_4398.png

1382736556e.jpg

ranka-1.jpg

(btw, her voice is done by Megumi Nakajima, the same person who's voice is used as the sample for vocaiod Gumi)

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

I'd have to say Sinon is my favorite anime character with green hair. I loved her backstory and she was a really cool person in-game and out. She could also fight really well and I liked her from the start.

9d25df5e22776b4d2c69079fb2282c98.jpg95531-sword-art-online-sinon-fighting-in-ggo.gif

tumblr_nbho6rpNFP1r3rdh2o1_500.gif8b9167abf1de96b326a08e352288e420.jpg99b3fbae3cb89e0d15b9fb7c487e6fcf279bba7e_hq.gif

• Agree 2

hehehe

I have to say that its Mion Sonozaki from Higurashi

Shes nice and caring and loves everyonenot crazy at all

Mion.Sonozakii.png.0dd6ab464d0e5fbba5c90aabc4d6f59d.png

Shes not crazy i swear

Mion_Matsuri2.png.8a45e9af36faaaf0a24f745b6e9d1990.png

I promise she is perfectly normal

30863-shion_sonozaki_32_super.jpg.14b934845bde12af2844e4c2e7a77f6f.jpg

She'd never hurt a fly i swear

okay maybe shes a little psycho

She is a great character and is perfectly normal 100% dont look into it anymore than you have to

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 1

hehehe

[ATTACH]27188[/ATTACH]

Shes not crazy i swear

[ATTACH]27189[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]27190[/ATTACH]

She is a great character and is perfectly normal 100% dont look into it anymore than you have to

Oh! Yes yes yes, she's one of my faves for sure

I think my favourite anime character with green hair is Midorima Shintarou from Kuroko no Basuke. I like about him that he is so determined and hard-working, although being a basketball genius. Also, he is your typical tsundere, who is really adorable.

MS3.gif.9eccebc96c5b3c632036a374ad8d1ddf.gif

MS1.gif.e70033e0914ad6db12cb9d74856867cb.gif

MS2.gif.9c9529e228c4bd826bae184cf6db443f.gif

Edited by Guest

GUMI!

megpoid-gumi-vocaloids-9627696-300-300.jpg.edd0a4abe75ac4fb404d31d601c42f0e.jpg

GUMI is just so amazing! The songs she sings are awesome, and she is super adorable! She is the most cutest Vocaloid in my opinion :3.

And Shion Sonozaki as well.^^

545638504_335938.gif.ea984c6e7fd903dfb46f9163b9368377.gif

Shion might be crazy, but she is still amazing! She's my favourite because she is very beautiful, and I love her personality!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

My favorite? Well, of course it's one of my dear channel personas, Sentichell~

Sentichell-showcase.jpg.e707c573cdf728b80070ff4a88608094.jpg (Artist)

All jokes aside (aka for the titles side), all I can remember is Kaede Kayano from Assassination Classroom. I would also like to up Sinon as well~

I'm not gonna say why I like her because it would spoil the whole anime itself xD

upload_2016-10-8_22-48-58.png.4af8f65aa17f86664fd09ead16bf2005.png

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

not crazy at all

Shes not crazy i swear

Actually,

that isn't Mion. That's Shion disguised as Mion. The crazy Mion from chapter one was Keiichi's delusion from the Hinamizawa Syndrome, so that didn't count. Mion's the only girl in the anime that didn't go batshit insane at all.

That's why I like her too. :)

As for the topic, I don't have a very good memory, and I'm not good with faces, so if there's some girl with green hair I might have liked before... I've probably forgotten about her. That said, my choice is the same as Bard - Mion Sonozaki. I like my tomboys, and I love her tough attitude. She's so badass. Also, cute ponytail!

• Funny 1

That's Shion disguised as Mion.

you shut your mouth, thats no fun. it doesnt matter about the actual plot, if it looks like mion, it is. Mion will always be crazy in my eyes

• Disagree 1

• 1 month later...
you shut your mouth, thats no fun. it doesnt matter about the actual plot, if it looks like mion, it is. Mion will always be crazy in my eyes

But I like non-crazy Mion. :'( She's cooler, and the non-crazy part makes her special.

So who are your favourite anime characters with green hair? :P

My two favourites are:

1. Mira Yurizaki

Dimension W

Mira is a cute, genki and inquisitive android robot. :angel: I found her relationship with Kyoma to be very amusing - who could forget that introductory slap that knocked him out in their first meeting. :P

It's obvious Kyoma had a huge distrust of Mira at first for plot reasons that would spoil it. But as you'd expect, the two eventually warmed up to each other (even if Mira was doing most of the friendly talk) :P

[ATTACH=full]27177[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]27178[/ATTACH]

2. Eclair

Dog Days

Eclair is your typical tsundere who gave Shinku the cold shoulder when he arrived in Flanyard after Princess Millhiore summoned him as a hero. Eclair was like "What? We don't NEED a hero!" My most favourite scene of Eclair was towards the end of the first season, because at that point Eclair had FINALLY warmed up ... just a little to Shinku. ;)

But sadly, as the seasons went on in Dog Days, the original characters would get less and less screen time. Eclair included.

[ATTACH=full]27179[/ATTACH]

[FLOAT_RIGHT]:ram:[/FLOAT_RIGHT]Who are your favourite anime characters with green hair?

Prince Hydron from Bakugan New Vestroiahydron-prince-hydron-26538859-640-480.jpg.6519ce9d48363a9c673ba27028e66e22.jpg

• 1 month later...

with the airing of Demi-chan wa Kataritai (Interviews with Monster Girls)

I think adding kusakabe (a snow woman , well girl) here even tho her character is just starting by the end of ep3 (where we are up to atm) is going to end up being one of mine

b9c68bf0caa95a7c89b8a378b463345dc1459444051b55801288dee9d4bdad3b.jpg.469b4775c7a15022b97f5a7308fbb9c6.jpg

and I am liking the series so far for what its offering

https://myanimelist.net/anime/33988/Demi-chan_wa_Kataritai

Edited by Guest

• 1 month later...

Gonna have to go with Lenalee from D. Gray-man. No matter her appearance, her ability to fight and how she uses it, is far too much fun to watch. I've always had a thing for people who fight using their legs because there's some high end action that goes with it, and not only is Lenalee not an exception to that, she's practically the standard on how to do it right.

• Informative 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
hehehe

[ATTACH]27188[/ATTACH]

Shes not crazy i swear

[ATTACH]27189[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]27190[/ATTACH]

Please correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the person in that video Shion and not Mion?

But regarding my favorite green haired character ... It would certainly come down to either C2 from Code Geass or Shion from Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.

Vert comes next, but I'm too lazy to get a picture so yeah.

Green Heart / Vert is nice to look at and her attacks are definitely very elegant but her CPU transformation you have to admit is just a ball of fan service. ;)

Gonna have to go with Lenalee from D. Gray-man.

D. Gray-man has been on my to watch list for a long time as Lenalee's elegant attacks caught my attention... then I forgot the name of the title until you brought it up. :)

d-grayman-lenalee.thumb.jpg.f2a59dd588ceab7e0907c303f02e9af3.jpg

• Geano locked this topic