valerauko

Do you bote yet?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you bote yet?

• Yes
    • I will
    • Not happening

Naka.(Kantai.Collection)_full.1588012.jpg.eb2d9f0e7507c6d95461b4fe23776fd9.jpg

Kantai Collection (艦隊これくしょん Kantai Korekushon, lit. "Combined Fleet Collection"), abbreviated as KanColle (艦これ KanKore?), is a Japanese free-to-play online social card game developed by Kadokawa Games.

It's seriously addictive, and lots of fun. I've been playing for like three weeks now, and it just doesn't get old. Sadly (?) it's so immensely popular that all the server slots are full, so you can only get an account through lottery during times announced on the official twitter. Access from abroad isn't simple either, but there are plenty of guides to resolve that.

Anyone else playing boting?

• Like 1

Wow, that's insane how you have to VPN to bypass the geoblock and also register during such a short window of time. That popular huh? :eek:

Don't suppose they're planning on expanding their servers or even allowing outsiders in future?

Having said that... it does look intriguing but the lack of easy accessibility will probably put me off it... for now.

FYI Vale: edited your post to reupload that cover image, direct hotlink was being blocked from that site.

I doubt they are planning to open to the abroad market (officially) anytime soon -- they have trouble just keeping up with the demand of the domestic market after all. They keep expanding their serverpark, but the popularity is just overwhelming.

• 1 year later...

Apparently, they got rid of the lottery, and to top it off it's you don't need to mod your IP address into a Japanese one, so anyone can easily join. (The servers are still very full)

Going off of this guide, I was able to get a decent start into my own playthrough. Though there are some F2P and P2W elements sprinkled around, it's still a great browser game.

I also made Ikazuchi my secretary. :P

Ikazuchi.png.953bfa145f033e2595538811b54ccaeb.png