Favorite Anime Series

User 1510

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear All

Which anime TV series is your favorite? A top 10 list will be posted on Anime Forums and on my Google+ profile next year.

Thanks.

Best Wishes

Daniel.

the best series i know of has been the Ghost in the Shell series and movies but the series is what you wanna know about, its been my favorite anime since i was 16 and the original hit theaters

• Useful 1

1443130817_748309095.thumb.png.ac42701e680232d26217f1c5477eb18b.png

At Number 1 is Overlord coz it combines a few things that I like: An overpowered overlord character that rules above all and being stuck in a game/other world completely alien to the character forcing him to find a way to cope with his new situation #SAO

185761-hell47.thumb.jpg.0ff5dba3688f338667be789175d471fa.jpg

Second is Berserk, bloody, demons to kill ,a crazy character, a deep hatred for ones foe that cannot be quenched by anything besides hacking em to pieces and A Giant Blade!!!!!Whats not to like about this:D:D:D:D:D:D

626765.thumb.jpg.b881bedfa92d51f20f97c67827c698ab.jpg

wc1724200.thumb.png.569e1e9fc4a777eba7a21458e0772fa5.png

Edited by Guest
  • Useful 1

[ATTACH=full]29535[/ATTACH]

At Number 1 is Overlord coz it combines a few things that I like: An overpowered overlord character that rules above all and being stuck in a game/other world completely alien to the character forcing him to find a way to cope with his new situation #SAO

[ATTACH=full]29536[/ATTACH]

Second is Berserk, bloody, demons to kill ,a crazy character, a deep hatred for ones foe that cannot be quenched by anything besides hacking em to pieces and A Giant Blade!!!!!Whats not to like about this:D:D:D:D:D:D

Thanks.

• Like 1

IMG_3633.PNG.ec015e056fe6122501738c91b47c5e0d.PNG One of my favorite animes is Golden Time. It combines a lot of funny, romantic and some sad scenes. You need to stay focus on the plot because it's very twisted. I highly recommend it for those who want a great romance anime.
  • Useful 1

Top 10 list for me since I started;

In no particular order

Zoids New Century

Princess Tutu

Peacemaker Kurogane

Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet

Blue Exorcist

Spice and Wolf

Soul Eater

Chrno Crusade

Kenshin

Cowboy Bebop

Maybe.

• Useful 1

[ATTACH=full]29545[/ATTACH] One of my favorite animes is Golden Time. It combines a lot of funny, romantic and some sad scenes. You need to stay focus on the plot because it's very twisted. I highly recommend it for those who want a great romance anime.

Thanks.

Dear All

Which anime TV series is your favorite? A top 10 list will be posted on Anime Forums and on my Google+ profile next year.

Thanks.

Best Wishes

Daniel.

Dude i'm A hundred percent serious when I say this, One Punch Man had GOT to be the best comedy anime of all time. People are literally gonna rage if that's not on there. (and by people i mean me)

• Useful 1

Dude i'm A hundred percent serious when I say this, One Punch Man had GOT to be the best comedy anime of all time. People are literally gonna rage if that's not on there. (and by people i mean me)

One punch man has one of the most unique style of comedy especially Saitama's facial expressions which always leaves me laughing to tears....Genos also has his moments....But Saitama is the one that makes the whole series awesome,especially his trademark baldness:D

So if its not in the list I'll RAGE along with you Bro

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

One punch man has one of the most unique style of comedy especially Saitama's facial expressions which always leaves me laughing to tears....Genos also has his moments....But Saitama is the one that makes the whole series awesome,especially his trademark baldness:D

So if its not in the list I'll RAGE along with you Bro

Thanks.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

• Geano locked this topic