Favorite Anime Series

User 1510

My favorite of all time is Sword art online, I know its disliked by a lot of anime fans but I don't care, its so good and the art is just perfect.

tumblr_mh5zptqtCV1rogebio1_500.gif.3282410ead5b0d76b12a6052ca883a7a.gif

My other favorite are: Deathnote and attack on titan.

And my fave Anime character ever is Levi. :)

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite of all time is Sword art online, I know its disliked by a lot of anime fans but I don't care, its so good and the art is just perfect.

[ATTACH=full]30098[/ATTACH]

Thank you so much.

• Friendly 1

• 1 month later...

Thank you so much for rating my post as friendly.

• Friendly 1

• 1 month later...
Hi, everyone.

Which anime TV series is your favorite? A top 10 list will be posted on Anime Forums and on my Google+ profile next year.

Thanks.

My opinion is Naruto/Shippuden because I just cosplayed as Naruto himself and that I heard the show actually saved someone's life because he was feeling suicidal but watching Naruto helped him to feel better about himself.

• Winner 1

My opinion is Naruto/Shippuden because I just cosplayed as Naruto himself and that I heard the show actually saved someone's life because he was feeling suicidal but watching Naruto helped him to feel better about himself.

Dude what are you doing? I've seen like five notifications from your posts that are all about Naruto, and that are all pretty much exactly the same. Do you want to chill on the spam a bit, because it's getting to be a bit much.

• Funny 1

Dude what are you doing? I've seen like five notifications from your posts that are all about Naruto, and that are all pretty much exactly the same. Do you want to chill on the spam a bit, because it's getting to be a bit much.

My apologies, I was just updating my replies in multiple threads because one of my preferences has changed, but I have now finished repeating myself. I really don't want to annoy anyone.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

Thank you so much for rating my post as "winner". You have just made my day.

• Like 1

• Geano locked this topic