Favorite Anime Series

User 1510

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, everyone.

Which anime TV series is your favorite? A top 10 list will be posted on Anime Forums and on my Google+ profile next year.

Thanks.

The World's Favorite Anime TV Series Top 3 2016-17 results have arrived. All your replies have shaped the top 3, so what do you think? I am so grateful for all your help, thank you so much. 59e21762ee59a_WorldsFavouriteAnimeTVSeries.thumb.jpg.78dde74db0a232c038b23ea23a7b777b.jpg

Edited by Guest

• 3 weeks later...

Your probably gonna cringe but personally I like SAO, I don't care yes I have seen "better" anime but sao is my favorite its not the best I have seen.

• Like 1

Your probably gonna cringe but personally I like SAO, I don't care yes I have seen "better" anime but sao is my favorite its not the best I have seen.

Nothing wrong with that. Good =/= Enjoy. I think SAO was, in terms of writing, pretty mediocre, but it was for sure a fun show to watch!

• Informative 1

I can't even write all the animes i like, it would take me ages to list them all below so i will just mention a few ones which i have in mind atm.

K Project (both seasons, Mikoto is love, Mikoto is life)

Sword Art Online (both seasons, dunno what to say i just love it)

Durarara!!! (both seasons, am still at the second season but i like it so far)

Attack on Titan (Titans!!!!!!, both seasons, well season 2 is still ongoing)

Natsume yuujinchou (nolifed 5 seasons already, 6th season is still ongoing, #bestsliceoflifeanime4ever

Trickster: Edogawa Ranpo ( If anyone is wondering, my avatar is the main protagonist in this Anime and yeah i <3 it)

Naruto Shippuden/Naruto (this series was following me through my childhood, nothing else to add here :D )

Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic (watched this too late, great characters and enjoyable plot)

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (what a great story, i would be suprised if there are people out who didnt watch this yet)

Last one hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmpffffffff:

Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu - I guess this one was one of the most remarkable animes last year and I'll add it to ma list in advance.

• Like 1

I can't even write all the animes i like, it would take me ages to list them all below so i will just mention a few ones which i have in mind atm.

Natsume yuujinchou (nolifed 5 seasons already, 6th season is still ongoing, #bestsliceoflifeanime4ever

Trickster: Edogawa Ranpo ( If anyone is wondering, my avatar is the main protagonist in this Anime and yeah i <3 it)

Naruto Shippuden/Naruto (this series was following me through my childhood, nothing else to add here :D )

Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic (watched this too late, great characters and enjoyable plot)

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (what a great story, i would be suprised if there are people out who didnt watch this yet)

Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu - I guess this one was one of the most remarkable animes last year and I'll add it to ma list in advance.

Thank you very much. This is fantastic, especially with Naruto/Naruto Shippuden.

Edited by Guest
  • Friendly 1

Bro I love your list did you watch any of the movies out for any of those series to?

Bro I love your list did you watch any of the movies out for any of those series to?

I haven't seen the movie of Sword Art Online yet, due to lack of time but i'll catch up soon enough. Other than that, i watched every single movie and OVA of the anime's mentioned above.

Physo pass as example was one of the most enjoyable ones, i also watched the movie out of it. Kekkei Sensen, Bungou stray dogs... etc... WORLD TRIGGER, im gonna re-watch this <3

• Like 1

Since you like Natsume, can I recommend Mushishi to you? It felt very similar to me, at times.

Since you like Natsume, can I recommend Mushishi to you? It felt very similar to me, at times.

I was trying to watch it but due to lack of motivation and lust, i literally stopped at the beginning of the second episode. I also didn't enjoy the drawings, for some reason didn't even enjoy while watching the first episode at all.

This was an noticeable sign to give up on this anime as it leads to nothing to continue, i would probably break off in the middle of the anime anyway. :P Afterwards i would feel bad...this happend a few times already.

Anyway thanks for the recommendation @TheAnimeTimes , dunno maybe someday i might give it another try :D

Edited by Guest

Hunter X Hunter

Teaches you that not everything goes keikaku (just as planned) and you have to face the reality of the outcome.

Plus, screaming and "powering up" won't do shit in the series, it's more about decisions that can turn the flow of battle/debates/ect..

• Like 1

Hunter X Hunter

Teaches you that not everything goes keikaku (just as planned) and you have to face the reality of the outcome.

Plus, screaming and "powering up" won't do s*** in the series, it's more about decisions that can turn the flow of battle/debates/ect..

Thanks, I heard good things about this series.

• Geano locked this topic