Sword Art Online: Asuna vs Leafa

Optic

Who do you prefer out of these in Sword Art Online?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you prefer out of these in Sword Art Online?

• Asuna
    • Leafa

Random SAO topic, but who do you prefer out of these two characters and why? :P

Asuna Yuuki:

• Sword Art Online
  • Lightning fast rapier skills/swordplay
  • White/red tones for clothes

Leafa:

• Alfheim Online
  • Blonde hair, green eyes
  • Green/white tones for clothes
  • Can fly, magic spells (healing and projectiles)

• 2 months later...

Leafa of course! Even though it was a bit strange with the Sugu & Kirito part but they didn't know + they didn't know each other very well in reallife.

I love how Leafa is so spontaneous, enthusiastic and a bit stubborn but that is because she is really driven and wanting to help/do things right. I love her outfit & looks a lot!! I can't wait to cosplay her during Easter weekend!!

I can't say, I never watched all of SAO but I think I will go with Asuna cause I always like the character more that NightDancer doesn't like the most :P haha plus she kind of has red-ish hair so goes with my theme of the characters that I like.

I can't say, I never watched all of SAO but I think I will go with Asuna cause I always like the character more that NightDancer doesn't like the most :P haha plus she kind of has red-ish hair so goes with my theme of the characters that I like.

Yeah her hair is Strawberry Blonde-ish =D I found it surprising that in AHO she has a blue skin (hair outfit), so different from her usual outfit xD

Haha it's probably because we like different that we get along so well because we pretty much always pretend our faves are like besties as well!

• Geano locked this topic