Clowns

SAO LILDOOP

Have any of you encountered or even been attacked by any clowns? There are many clowns out since it is nearing Halloween and many of them are violent and sick; One of my friends was chased by one that had a knife and he had to run to his house and get his shotgun quickly so he could scare the clown off. These clowns are maniacal and I was wondering if any of you have seen any?

portclown5.gif.73ed6fc854dda165e722a6b003b0c0b5.gif

There have been clowns in my area. If I see them, they might not survive. I loathe clowns.

Also that clown ^ nearly gave me a heart attack. I wanted to throw my laptop out the window.

• Funny 1

There have been clowns in my area. If I see them, they might not survive. I loathe clowns.

Also that clown ^ nearly gave me a heart attack. I wanted to throw my laptop out the window.

Lol, sorry about that, just wanted to add a creepy clown gif to my creepy thread, lol. Yea, I haven't seen any clowns personally, but if I did I don't know what I would do; People have been shooting and killing clowns, like 5 were killed around a week ago. 3 by civilians and 2 by police.

America is wack we've got two clowns running for president and other clowns running around on the streets killing people. I'm about ready to leave tbh

• Like 1