Hello everyone!

Miu Shizuka

oh, its from me myself and me. I hope that helps.

nice to meet you by the way. :)

oh so you read Boss' story...

*runs away and hides*

I must work more on that I know but I just cant get it right I am not good with digital drawing ;-;

oh so you read Boss' story...

*runs away and hides*

I must work more on that I know but I just cant get it right I am not good with digital drawing ;-;

wait, boss?

ah yes ;-;

i am kind of James' minion... i'm working on the story's characters but i'm very new to dgital drawing and i screw up daily

such talent very art wow ;-;

Oh, thats so cool!

wait, so is james Coventry here then?!?!

omg!!!

Sorry to fangirl and all, but tell him I love his work!

Im really looking forward to reading more :D

dw I'm sure he's gonna be super happy too ^^ he's probably gonna be fangirling as well for meeting a fan :3

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

dw I'm sure he's gonna be super happy too ^^ he's probably gona be fangirling as well for meeting a fan :3

:3 I really cant wait!

Also, its really nice to meet you too! I never knew he had plans for artwork to be added :D

:3 I really cant wait!

Also, its really nice to meet you too! I never knew he had plans for artwork to be added :D

thank you kind person :) I'm not sure how much James wants to reveal about his future plans for the story though... I'll have to go stalk...er.. I mean ask him :P

thank you kind person :) I'm not sure how much James wants to reveal about his future plans for the story though... I'll have to go stalk...er.. I mean ask him :P

Oh, I don't want to know about plans for the story though. I don't want any spoilers ^_^

• Winner 1

she would if I could get her hair color right -_- seriously why did you have to pick one of the most difficult colors to achieve????

well, your really not going to like having to draw atsuko with different hair shapes and colors, arent you xD

seriously though, Atsuko changes her hair color allot after the earth story. Miu always remains with black hair though, so yay ^w^

Welcome to the forums, Im the neighborhood tsundere. First lets get this straight @Evil Bunny of Doom belongs to @Xyro Donatus but @Xyro Donatus belongs to me. Its fun and i think you'll have a great time. Not that i care or anything... B-Baka...

(Bard just stepped out her comfort zone to make a joke, be grateful ;) )

Edited by Guest

Welcome to the forums, Im the neighborhood tsundere. First lets get this straight @Evil Bunny of Doom belongs to @Xyro Donatus but @Xyro Donatus belongs to me. Its fun and i think you'll have a great time. Not that i care or anything... B-Baka...

(Bard just stepped out her comfort zone to make a joke, be grateful ;) )

When did bunny belong to me, and I belong to you???? xD