Swim Swim becomes new ruler

Omg thank you Nemu for inspiring Swim Swim

Rip Nemu

Don't Rip Ruler

Futanari kid pledges to Snow White

Long live Snow White

Creepy goth girl says creepy thing

Ending of episode

Conclusion: Very good episode, still going strong.

Leader is dead......Thank you, really....Calamity Mary is rude AF, at least the bully is gone.

Liking the "death" factor in this anime.

Ruler is dead asf. Swim Swim will become a evil overlord and use tama and the twin angels to kill off the other magical girls

magical-girl-raising-project-ep-04-swim-swim.thumb.jpg.4ceece30d647779ecfbec285a5fe6182.jpg

Wow, this is getting darker. I think I will definitely keep watching this, it was quite a good episode. Clearly Swim-Swim (what a strange name) felt some remorse for her plan in toppling Ruler with her teary eye. Though part of me hopes that Swim-Swim won't brutally target Snow White given the mercy she showed her as part of her plan.

I admit I almost forgot about their non magical girl forms, and it's interesting how we're starting to see more of their normal human forms and backgrounds after initially seeing their debuts in their magical girl forms and avatars.

magical-girl-raising-project-ep-04-twin-angels.thumb.jpg.81fe2e75eb0cf9ea3bab8037cc294251.jpg

Twin angels are annoying and I hope Souta is the one to finish them off. @_@ Tama is cute and shy, but clearly clearly sad with what happened to Ruler.

Souta had some pretty badass sword abilities, though his dialogue is still a bit awkward. Yes, we get it. With your pledge you clearly love Snow White / Koyuki!

magical-girl-raising-project-ep-04-souta-snow-white2.thumb.jpg.1c9127dfecc2b969e4572c0a0efa21f9.jpg

magical-girl-raising-project-ep-04-souta-snow-white.thumb.jpg.9efada1ba93d6c25c23202e4d6514ec5.jpg

• Geano locked this topic