Tomodachi Life

Ryuji

[FLOAT_RIGHT]59e21736896f9_thidOIP.Mfbf7b1288262508d60de6bc88caee7feo0pid15.1P0w300h300.jpg.c225f84bd981a425b265429b13f18043.jpg[/FLOAT_RIGHT]

Make Miis of your favorite people and watch surprising things happen. What happens when friends, family, and celebrities become Mii characters and live on an island? Tomodachi Life—that’s what—and it’s exactly the type of crazy that memories are made of! Give Mii characters items, voices, and personalities, then watch as they rap, rock, eat donuts, fall in love, get denied, and have little Mii babies. Wait…WHAT?!

Create Mii characters, customize their voice and personality, dress them up, and decorate their apartments. Then watch as they come to life! They hang out, play concerts, engage in rap battles, hook up matchmaker-style, and even partake in cool games like Tomodachi Quest, a mini-RPG adventure. And when something really epic happens, take a picture and share it over Nintendo Image Share.* Or, send a baby Mii on a journey into your friend’s game with the StreetPass feature. Expect the unexpected because your Tomodachi Life is about to begin!

So I'm restarting Tomodachi Life and I thought I would base all my islanders off of people from Anime Forums.

If you have a Mii QR code, please post it here so I can add you to my island! (if you don't have a mii QR code, just tell me to manually make one for you xP)

Here's my QR Code:

HNI_0020.JPG.cda3e3edf7b4ef89b05f53a8464b98ff.JPG

Edited by Guest

I've thought about getting this game, it looks kinda like fun

It is pretty fun! I've spent countless hours playing it.

i'll check it later cause i'm bored to go look now... unless i forget

Don't forget! YOU HAVE TO BE ON MY ISLAND!