Optic

Your Halloween plans?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Your Halloween plans?

• Trick or treating!
    • Watching horror anime!
    • Going out to party / event!
    • Nothing - business as usual!

We don't really celebrate Halloween much here in Australia, though I may take the opportunity to watch some horror anime. ;)

Chuunibyou-halloween.thumb.jpg.0ab2bce053c5bf4f6d7219e2634c4769.jpg

How about you? Are you doing anything for Halloween this year?

Edited by Guest

Halloween has always kinda been a business as usual I used to enjoy trick or treating when I was younger but I kinda caught onto the fact everything I got was either really disgusting or cheap so I suppose I stopped that a good few years ago.

We don't also celebrate Halloween in my country. We just visit the graves of our loved ones who are already dead. But my family together with my cousins does put on costumes during halloween and have a party.

Actually yesterday was my school's Halloween celebration so I went dressed up as Umaru-Chan ⌒°(❛ᴗ❛)°⌒

It was kinda fun since some people recognized the cosplay and I was eating chips all day long σ(≧ε≦o)

59e21738248c8_HimC58Dto_Umaru-chan.png.d9620ada44e558220184c75141177586.png

• Like 1

In the Philippines, there's not much going on during Halloween, but in the place where I live, they have these trick o' treatin' inside the area, as well as having contests to see who's got the best costume etc. It's also a holiday since we celebrate November 1 and all that jazz.

But since I'm not in the PH, I'll probably just be chilling at school/at home lol

this year nothing, but past years i have been going to house party's.

i guess i could of attended this year but i was busy till 9 so i could of gone but for some reason i decided not to :/

hoho I will come to your house and trick you :3

Since we don't celebrate halloween I will probably watch a movie or sth (if internet god allows it) otherwise I'll end up exchanging halloweeny pics with my friend on viber because she loves halloween... perhaps some of the youtubers I watch have halloween themed videos so I shoud go check :P