I need more Yuri anime, help

kamenrideranime

Candy Boy, Maria Holic(kinda kinda not really but kinda, you know?), Aoi Hana, Kampfer(kinda again, in a way yes but also no? but yes and no)

If you've watched Strawberry Panic!, perhaps:

• Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru, very similar but only twelve episodes, plus an SD OVA (Tsunderella), that said, it's not quite yuri/shoujo-ai, for same reason as Maria+Holic, but it's Strawberry Panic! in its situation and characters;
  • Maria-sama ga Miteru has some shoujo-ai in, apparently, or second series at least, according to wikipedia quote of Anime News Network;
  • Aki Sora, technically it's main focus is incest, but features yuri with the sister of the titular characters (Aki and Sora), Nami and her friend Kana;

• Mai-Otome (Zwei, and S.ifr 0), if an Otome has a relationship with a man, they lose their super powers, so this opens the door for shoujo-ai, Eristin Ho is in love with Nina Wang;
  • Mai-HiME, some shoujo-ai in that too, and fake shoujo-ai, with Chie hitting on Mai, but I don't think Chie swings that way, but been a while since I've watched it, need to watch it again at somepoint;
  • Ikkitousen, or perhaps from Dragon Destiny, as I believe Kan'U is in love with Ryuubi, that said, again, another series not watched in a while;
  • Airmaster, Maki a high school girl bored with gymnastics takes to street fighting, transferring into a local school she meets Yuu, Michiru and Renge, and Mina through them, who is in love with Maki!

Let's see, what else:

• Kashimashi ~Girl meets Girl~, boy confesses to girl, girl reject him, boy climbs mountain, gets killed by spaceship, the aliens bring him back to life, but with one change... he's now a girl, and yet the girl that rejected him, is now interested in him... (so similar to Kampfer);
  • Fight Ippatsu Juuden-chan, neither of the main charge ladies, Plug or Arrester are yuri, however, Kuran and Reika are, or at least I thought they were, Wikipedia apparently says "not"!

More suggestions, some with explainations in the "disorganised" section:

• Revolutionary Girl Utena;
  • Kannaduki no Miko;
  • Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke;
  • Otome wa Boku ni Koshiteru: Futari Elder;
  • Maria+Holic Alive;
  • Koihime+Musou - I think;
  • Yawaraka Sangokushi Tsukisase!! Ryofuko-chan;

• Akikan!;
  • Saint October;
  • Hyakka Ryouran Samurai Girls;
  • Ultimate Girls;
  • Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere;
  • Blue Drop;
  • Valkyrie Drive;
  • Seikon no Qwaser;
  • Getsuyoubi no Tawawa;
  • Chu-Bra!!;
  • Devil Lady/Devilman Lady;
  • Kanamemo!

[spoiler=Disorganised]

I believe there is some shoujo-ai/yuri to Revolutionary Girl Utena, but I've only watched the movie, which is quite trippy, and I think Kannaduki no Miko and Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke has shoujo-ai/yuri in too!

Actually need to get round to watching Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke, although I technically need to watch Revolutionary Girl Utena and Kannaduki no Miko too, oh and Candy Boy, Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru: Futari Elder! Maria+Holic Alive!

EDIT1: As I've been putting the "+" on Maria+Holic, I'm now wondering if Koihime+Musou is shoujo-ai/yuri, and because of Koihime+Musou, Yawaraka Sangokushi Tsukisase!! Ryofuko-chan has sprung to mind - the minds of three figures from the Romance of the Three Kingdoms find themselves in the bodies of pre-schoolers, and they're still lusting after women, namely their teacher, Eri Matsuoka!

My mind's now working its way through other series, thinking if there's any shoujo-ai/yuri: Akikan!, Yurika is in love with Najimi; Saint October, I think Natsuki is in love with Kotono, unless it's just admiration; Hyakka Ryouran Samurai Girls, Hanzo is in love with Senhime; Ultimate Girls, Vivenne is in love with Silk!

I believe there's some shoujo-ai/yuri in Horizon Middle of Nowhere, and how did I forget Blue Drop!?

EDIT2: Wait..., how did I forget Valkyrie Drive? I mean you've got main characters Mirei and Mamori, and Nimi and Noe, I believe, to name a few - not managed to get round to watching it yet!

Oh, Seikon no Qwaser, that's another, kind of, don't think there's anything featuring main characters Tomo or Mafuyu, but think there's some featuring other characters!

I misread the title of a video, but because of it, I found possibly another, Getsuyoubi no Tawawa, unless "Volley Bu-chan" was just playfully fondling "Ai-chan", looking at the series on anidb, seems there's quite theme with the female characters, which includes "Kouhai-chan" and "Trainer-san"!

The video also reminded me, I've still to watch the Disappearance of Nagato Yuki!

Yeah thought as much, in Chu-Bra!!, Haruka apparently has some romantic feelings for Nayu, but I think they're only pretty minor, however thought they were there, and that's what wikipedia says too!

Actually, how did I forget Devil Lady/Devilman Lady, the love of Jun and Kasumi that bubbles away under the surface, along with Aoi and other characters also in love with Jun!

Lastly there's also Kanamemo, which features Haruka and Yume, both listed as that way inclined on anidb!

Right, that's everything I can think of at the moment

Edited by Guest

• Geano locked this topic