best ways to tell somone you love them

Xyro

Its simple really. What are your best ways of telling someone they are special to you. This can be from the close friends kind of love to the romantic relationship type. Just list your favourites!

Also, if you have any story's about love, then please feel free to share. Although cutesy stuff is kind of putt down by people, I really enjoy swing people who are super happy together ^w^

Edited by Guest
  • Friendly 1

I'm kind of the tsundere type

Trust me, i feel for you.

You know, ill be honest, ive never really confessed to anyone or expressed my feelings to anyone, idk what its like for normal people but all of my relationships just kinda happened. Maybe its because of sexual disconnect or i just havent found someone that i feel that close with. by normal i mean straight people, and dont tell me that normal is a offensive word to use in that place because i could care less if i offend you tbh.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 2

....I can't even say the word love in a conversation, much less to someone else.... ;-; (surprisingly, though, I don't have a problem saying it in any other language exept my own :P )

yes...

I have never...

said 'I love you'

to anyone (other than my dog ofc...)

I have this really insecure friend, for example, and she often asks me 'you love me right???' I reply with 'yeah, of course' but never say I love you back ;-; I just can't... I feel the word is too heavy to say and even if I try, it gets stuck on my tongue, as if saying it will make it lose its meaning.

As I have mentioned before, I have never been in a relationship (or even liked anyone romantically) for similar reasons. What I mean is, if the word is so hard for me to say, imagine how hard is to feel the actual feeling :P Of course, that doesn't mean there are no people I care about. But caring for someone and loving them are not the exact same thing, is it? (example: I care about my parents but I'm light years away from loving them, especially after what they did ;-; I have no family any more...)

Perhaps there will come a day when I will honestly and hole heartedly love someone (who is NOT an animal :P ) but until then, I'd rather spare me the trouble of getting into fake relationships that are not gonna last and keep my 'I love you' for a very very special someone :P

yeah..

I am THAT weird...

(Still, I express my feelings through art... If you're my friend I will make you gifts and you can do nothing about it :P )

Edited by Guest
  • Friendly 1

I will be perfectly honest when I say I am a person who loves then idea of romance, but that doesn't really keen I have found anyone I truly "love".

I mean, there is a girl I do love, but more in the friendly kind of way. She's allot similar to me, and she's a little hyper. ( for example, when I was at comic on she was dressed as tracer from overwatch, and I didn't notice her until she jumped on my back and hugged me xD)

Still, I hope I do find somone I love deeply and that the person feels the same way too (you won't believe how hard typing that without going mega red was xD)

• Optimistic 1

I think for me personally, it's consistentcy. in anything you do.

My ideals in love are constantly changing as I age and go through different life experiences. For example, a few months ago I did not really believe in love. I felt like it was some fairytale event that only happened in fanfiction. And then I fell in love with a person and it changed my whole perspective on what it means to love someone and feel loved.

I think consistentcy is important and says a lot to a person. What I mean by that word is, don't give up on always trying to woo someone and make them feel secure, just because things are going at a good pace and you feel like that stage is over. Remaining constant in everything you use to do for someone gives them a sense of security and comfort. Especially if you're like me and have anxiety issues. Consistency -- Doing everything in your power to be there for that person, no matter the situation. It says that you're willing to sacrifice anything to just be present. And I think that is loving someone.

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

I think for me personally, it's consistentcy. in anything you do.

My ideals in love are constantly changing as I age and go through different life experiences. For example, a few months ago I did not really believe in love. I felt like it was some fairytale event that only happened in fanfiction. And then I fell in love with a person and it changed my whole perspective on what it means to love someone and feel loved.

I think consistentcy is important and says a lot to a person. What I mean by that word is, don't give up on always trying to woo someone and make them feel secure, just because things are going at a good pace and you feel like that stage is over. Remaining constant in everything you use to do for someone gives them a sense of security and comfort. Especially if you're like me and have anxiety issues. Consistency -- Doing everything in your power to be there for that person, no matter the situation. It says that you're willing to sacrifice anything to just be present. And I think that is loving someone.

Wuv you big sis :3 *hug*

Speaking of that person, how is that going? You dating yet???? :3

I have no issues saying, "I love you." To me, it's not that big of a deal. It's kind of a whatever thing for me, right? Because I have lots of love to share.

For my boyfriend and myself, it's more so in our actions. I took a 20 hour bus ride to meet him for the first time. I moved across the country with him (that was a 3 day drive). We share our food with each other (both of us hate sharing food) and it doesn't bother us. He always cooks for me (entirely accepting the fact I'm so lazy about it and honestly hate cooking). He will call me on the phone just to see how I'm doing (we live together, so it doesn't happen that often. But he's still like one of the only people to actually call lol).

Ya know, there's lots of little things and a few big things. But really, to me saying "I love you" doesn't actually mean all that much. It's all in the actions and the connections

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1

• 1 month later...

You say " I love You " while their near you.

But then, you say you meant " You Watanabe " from Love Live!

Its genius and works every time :D

Edited by Guest

A letter in their shoe locker telling them to meet you behind the gym, of course.

Ah, that's a throwback to the days when I did that to my crush.

Its surprising how time passes by quickly >.<

• 5 months later...

Cheesy, but i like making nicknames. It can just be something simple, like a different version of their name, for a friend, but if its for someone im dating, i like to make up super cheesy cutsy nicknames, that are embarassing because im just a dork like that