Bard's Adventure

Bard

This will be Bard's final post

Today, i make this post to announce that i will no longer be an active member of this community.

Something serious in my personal life has come up and it has caused me to make this post.

I was saving this post for November 10th but due to an unforeseen event i am going to have to say my farewell early.

At the beginning of my journey here i was indifferent and tried to treat everyone indifferently, but i soon came to love this community with all of my heart. It pains me to say goodbye but there is nothing else i can do.

I never hated or disliked anyone on this forums and i consider a lot of them close friends. I will miss you.

I don't know if i will ever be able to come back as the odds are not in my favor as of this moment. If i never see you again please know that i love every single one of you and the memories i made here will be in my heart until my final moments.

I guess i should thank you all for accepting me as a part of the community and listening to my rants/hearing me out when i vented.

I wish i could talk about everything floating around in my head right now but i don't have enough time or space to put it all down.

Forgive me for the short post, i am trying to hold back tears.

Thank you so much,

Bard

Salute.gif.2413c3101464aeabf9f0e6c008653350.gif
Edited by Guest
  • Friendly 3

Not only was it great to meet you bard, but you will always be a close friend to me. No mater where you are at this point in life, remember that you are an amazing person, no matter what.

And trust me when I say, we will miss you ;-;

(P.s: from now on, whenever anyone says tsundere, I will always think of you ^_^ )

I don't know you as much as anyone but I do hope you'll do great and be fine in which way you are going. I'm sure everyone here will miss you. :) That includes me too. xD

So sad I've only knew you for a short period of time. Be well. :)

As the founder of Anime Forums, when I see a member experience great memories with other members, it just makes me so happy.

Even it was only for a short amount of time recently, I am happy to have discussed with you some currently airing anime, as well as HDN, among other things.

@Bard, know at the bottom of my heart that you are ALWAYS welcome back to this community, the door is wide open for you.

• Like 1
  • Optimistic 1

Going to miss you a lot Bard.... Hope everything works out for you, and I will always remember you.

I'm so sorry to hear about this, @Bard. :S I don't think I ever really spoke to you, but I hope things will get better in your life as soon as possible. No matter what you're going through, please try to hang in there. I know everyone here will miss you, including me. I hope things have gotten better or will get better for you soon. We'll always remember you.

• 2 weeks later...
tho I didn't know Bard things like this always reminds me of the ending scene of Sword Art Online's Mother's Rosario ark with Yuuki under the tree

hope you can come back Bard and we can meet

Oh god, so sad. :'(:?

I actually cried during that scene.

• Like 1