Last Anime I've Watched and What I think About It

RyePotatoes

The last anime I watched was Btooom, which my younger sister had found. I enjoyed every bit of it, as the plot was fast-paced and there was never a dull moment. Upon finishing it, however, I was really irritated that such a great anime was so unpopular in its time that they won't even be making a second season to resolve the cliff hangers, but since the protagonist wins most of the time, I guess I can assume the outcome. Humph!

• Like 1

I finally got around to watching One Punch Man. I gotta say it's not the greatest anime ever, what with jokes often taking place at times that ruin moment that would be a lot better off without them. There's also not a lot of story for 12 episodes, it kind of feels like the first season should have been longer. That said, I don't think I've seen an anime since Naruto first really started doing it that understands over the top anime action like One Punch does. The fights were thrilling and the animation during them was top notch. If I gave the show a rating, it would be a solid 4/5. It's really good and hopefully the second season takes itself seriously enough to not forgo the story just to tell jokes that aren't that funny.

• Geano locked this topic