Hai!

Serendipity

Hello there!

Newbie here. I'm not really sure on what to write here to share with you guys. But the one thing that's 100% safe to say about me is, I'm an anime fan! I'd say it is one thing that exists in this world that I have actually taken a keen interest in and haven't fallen out of, ever since. ^_^

I also love to listen to music -- something I probably will never get tired of. Music and anime aside, I'm also a casual gamer with a growing interest in reading visual novels.

Anyhoo, I shall stop here. I look forward to meeting you guys!

Cheers!:D

Welcome to Anime Forums!

I hope you enjoy your time here!

What's some of your favorite anime?

I'm a fan of Visual Novels too. I've mostly read Visual Novels made by Key though cause they are long and great! (for example: Rewrite, Little Busters, Clannad, Kanon)

I see by your avatar that you like Akane from Rewrite.

Lucia and Shizuru are my personal favorites.

Edited by Guest

Thank you!

I have quite a long list of watched shows so far. But off the top of my head -- Nagi no Asukara, Clannad, Steins;Gate, Your Lie in April and most recently, Kimi no na wa. I think almost all of the shows I watch and come to love tend to be drama/romance as you can see but ehh, all of the shows I've mentioned have earned a rightful place on my list, in my eyes. :D

And yes! I love Key stuff! Ever since I've watched Angel Beats some years ago, I've always been interested in whatever Key is doing. The first visual novel I've read was actually Rewrite, which is also a Key work. Fantastic VN, in my opinion. I think it took me about a month to finish due to the length but it was so worth it. I assume, you have read it too?

So yeah, Akane is, hands down my personal favourite from Rewrite. Shizuru is too cute to resist, though. Her story line was also great and really got to me, at certain points. You probably know what I'm talking about. :P

Edited by Guest

Hello and welcome to the Anime Forum hope you have a fantastic time here!

What would be your favourite games?

Welcome Serendipity-san!

Any anime lover is welcome to the forums!

I hope to get to know you more. :)

I find your forum name interesting too since it reminds me of a good movie. :) Hope we'll get to see you more often from now on :)

Hello and welcome to the Anime Forum hope you have a fantastic time here!

What would be your favourite games?

Thanks!

I haven't been keeping up with new games, console-wise. The last thing I remember playing was a Guitar Hero game. There's something about music rhythm games that always keep me playing that. Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts and Resident Evil are some of the other franchises I used to follow.

If we're talking online based, you'd find me around Runescape and Osu almost all the time -- they are my main online games.

To the others who have posted, thanks a lot for the warm welcome!

Welcome to Anime Forums!

I hope you enjoy your time here!

What's some of your favorite anime?

I'm a fan of Visual Novels too. I've mostly read Visual Novels made by Key though cause they are long and great! (for example: Rewrite, Little Busters, Clannad, Kanon)

I see by your avatar that you like Akane from Rewrite.

Lucia and Shizuru are my personal favorites.

Thank you!

I have quite a long list of watched shows so far. But off the top of my head -- Nagi no Asukara, Clannad, Steins;Gate, Your Lie in April and most recently, Kimi no na wa. I think almost all of the shows I watch and come to love tend to be drama/romance as you can see but ehh, all of the shows I've mentioned have earned a rightful place on my list, in my eyes. :D

And yes! I love Key stuff! Ever since I've watched Kanon some years ago, I've always been interested in whatever Key is doing. The first visual novel I've read was actually Rewrite, which is also a Key work. Fantastic VN, in my opinion. I think it took me about a month to finish due to the length but it was so worth it. I assume, you have read it too?

So yeah, Akane is, hands down my personal favourite from Rewrite. Shizuru is too cute to resist, though. Her story line was also great and really got to me, at certain points. You probably know what I'm talking about. :P

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1