D-frag manga help

SAO LILDOOP

So I read D-frag volume 1 at the library and I thought it was pretty good actually, so I wanted to read more; I couldn't find anymore though but I did find the 12 episode anime on youtube and watched all of it, the show is really funny and all the characters are very likeable; especially Roka.

Now that I have finished the anime and there is no season 2 atm, I wanna read the rest of the manga, I just found a site where I can read the manga's for free but Idk where to start now; Where did the anime show leave off? I wanna start reading the manga that starts from when the show ended since it doesn't make much sense for me to read manga of anime ive already watched.

Anybody can help? Thx

tumblr_n3ru20cmXY1qa94xto5_250.gif.8654de1ecf6dba4012304b8c9c4db504.gif

I have recently found it! Its volume 5, ima start reading that now. :)

Edited by Guest

I should really know, as I've gleamed at the raws, there's actually a good bit in the raws (probably the translated version too), but can't remember what it was now, I'll have to look through the raws again!

That aside, Baka-Updates is a good site to remember if you're ever curious as to where the anime adaptation of a manga ends, in this case, Baka-Updates says it's Volume 4 Chapter 36!

You watch the OAD as well as the series?

Need to read the manga myself at somepoint, but just getting round to it!

I should really know, as I've gleamed at the raws, there's actually a good bit in the raws (probably the translated version too), but can't remember what it was now, I'll have to look through the raws again!

That aside, Baka-Updates is a good site to remember if you're ever curious as to where the anime adaptation of a manga ends, in this case, Baka-Updates says it's Volume 4 Chapter 36!

You watch the OAD as well as the series?

Need to read the manga myself at somepoint, but just getting round to it!

Idk whats an OAD? I loved the series and im really liking the manga, gonna continue from volume 4 chap 36, thx for all the help and info man! :D

It stands for Original Animation DVD, the successor to Original Animation Video/Original Video Animation, that said maybe it's Original Animation Disc, as there's not been an abbreviation that recognises the move to blu-ray yet!

OADs can be one episode or more, quite often of higher animation quality compared to an anime series, possibly a "retelling" of events from the series, and in Japan, usually bundled with a volume of the manga or light novel series!

The OAD for D-Frag! revolved around a Water Festival; Kazama and the others battle for first place in a race to obtain coverted water from the festival!

• Informative 1