Anime Shiritori

Wodahs

ok lets try this for a new game

Shiritori

is a Japanese word game in which the players are required to say a word which begins with the final kana of the previous word. No distinction is made between hiragana, katakana or kanji. "Shiritori" literally means "taking the buttocks" or "taking the end".

Anime Shiritori

is just a simple using the names of anime shows , series , tv/or not , movies

the rules are simple

don't use a title if its been used in the last 5 posts

as some titles start and end in the same letter so we don't want to keep having the same title posted to kill the game

don't need the English title but type it in English

not necessary but preferred for obscure titles (as some of the members may have interest in them) try to add a link of some sort

you don't have to have watched it just as long as its anime

Tsubasa Chronicle. The next word should be "ru".

ok lets try this for a new game

Shiritori

is a Japanese word game in which the players are required to say a word which begins with the final kana of the previous word. No distinction is made between hiragana, katakana or kanji. "Shiritori" literally means "taking the buttocks" or "taking the end".

Anime Shiritori

is just a simple using the names of anime shows , series , tv/or not , movies

the rules are simple

don't use a title if its been used in the last 5 posts

as some titles start and end in the same letter so we don't want to keep having the same title posted to kill the game

don't need the English title but type it in English

not necessary but preferred for obscure titles (as some of the members may have interest in them) try to add a link of some sort

you don't have to have watched it just as long as its anime

If the word ends in "n" you're out.

Tsubasa Chronicle. The next word should be "ru".

If the word ends in "n" you're out.

Whaa~ huh

please explain as I was trying to make it simple by using the english name of the anime series so the last English letter could be used for the next series name kind off like under the idea of shiritori but being able to post any anime series

as that's how I have seen it work on other forums

Edited by Guest

Whaa~ huh

please explain as I was trying to make it simple by using the english name of the anime series so the last English letter could be used for the next series name kind off like under the idea of shiritori but being able to post any anime series

as that's how I have seen it work on other forums

Sorry, thought we were using Japanese rules and Japanese titles, just typed out in English.

Sorry, thought we were using Japanese rules.

ok sorry never new the Japanese rules that well just the forum ones ive played

and Japanese titles, just typed out in English.

I cant see why any title for the anime would be a problem as long as it is types in English

ive always seen this game more to make more people more aware of more anime titles

it has helped me with ones in the past that weren't on the site id usually watch/stream anime from as well

ok sorry never new the Japanese rules that well just the forum ones ive played

I cant see why any title for the anime would be a problem as long as it is types in English

ive always seen this game more to make more people more aware of more anime titles

it has helped me with ones in the past that weren't on the site id usually watch/stream anime from as well

I didn't word that right. I meant English romaji. ^^ That's why I chose Tsubasa Chronicle. The last sound in "Beats" in Japanese is "tsu ".

The game is quite phonetic.

• Like 1

I didn't word that right. I meant English romaji. ^^ That's why I chose Tsubasa Chronicle. The last sound in "Beats" in Japanese is "tsu ".

oww I learnt something , I think

alls good , so far doesn't look like itll get off any ways

oww I learnt something , I think

alls good , so far doesn't look like itll get off any ways

Hopefully others will join. And as a reminder, you're supposed to make words based on the final sound of the previous word. Most Japanese words and even borrowed words (like Angel Beats, which would be written ENJERU BIITSU in katakana), ends with a vowel sound or a consonant + vowel sound. The Japanese "n" sound at the end of a word has an "mmmmm" sound, which is why you're out because no words in Japanese begin with that sound. The entire alphabet consists of vowel sounds...

A I U E O

KA KI KU KE KO

SA SHI SU SE SO

TA TI (CHI) TU (TSU) TE TO

NA NI NU NE NO

HA HI HU HE HO

MA MI MU ME MO

YA YU YO

RA RI RU RE RO

WA WO (O)

N

So, yeah, sorry... ^^'