Optic

Do you prefer showers or baths?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer showers or baths?

• Shower all the way!
    • Bath all the way!
    • I don't have a bath...
    • Both!!

I've actually never had a bath in my entire life ._. and thus, it took me a few years to realise the difference between bath and shower. Still, I don't think I'd enjoy a bath....at my house at least... Although we do have a bathtub (for no reason apparently since no one has ever had a bath in there as long as I live), our bathroom is small and well, not the right place to relax, not to mention that the ceiling is dripping if it rains xD it would annoy the hell outta me (no, I don't live in a shack...our place is just old ._. ). So for me, there are only showers. Shower power :P (plus have you tried meditating under the running water? it's like the best thing ever :3 ....since we don't have any waterfalls around xD )

• 2 months later...

I normally take showers because my shower tub is rather small and although I am only 6 feet tall I have a hard time fitting in it. Plus showers are faster.

Kind of off topic but my best friend has an outdoor hot tub and whenever I am at his house you will find me in it. I swear by hot tub therapy. I always come out refreshed and all my muscles healed. I wish I had one. xD

• Like 1

completely off topic but I really couldn't help myself

only 6 feet tall

6 feet tall

honestly now dude? how is that 'only'? you're tall, deal with it!!!

But he's a guy, so not too strange or anything, right? I'm tall for an American woman. I'm about 5'10 and the tallest female in my family amongst my cousins.

But he's a guy, so not too strange or anything, right? I'm tall for an American woman. I'm about 5'10 and the tallest female in my family amongst my cousins.

yeah, he just made it sound as if his height is not enough though :P

you're tall,too

I'm short

I have issues :/

yeah, he just made it sound as if his height is not enough though :P

you're tall,too

I'm short

I have issues :/

Imagine being in Japan as a female with this height. lol. I'm taller than probably 99% of the women here and I can't buy pants, unless they're men's. Skirts aren't a problem, though.

Come to think of it. I started taking showers when I was 10 years old. Been doing it ever since.

Same here. Running a bath and laying in it, while soothing, takes way too long. Honestly I don't remember the last time I took one since I was little boy. I've been showering for years now. Maybe I should run a hot one again for the first time in years to soothe my muscles from weightlifting.

completely off topic but I really couldn't help myself

only 6 feet tall

6 feet tall

honestly now dude? how is that 'only'? you're tall, deal with it!!!

I just laughed so hard. :D

I thought 6 feet was average for a grown male? That was what I was trying to say.

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

last time I looked 5'10 wasn't that far from 6' and im in the middle

I shower at least once a day have a spa bath and use it often enough its great

oh and @Optic im in the same area with the same water restriction and my back yard has fruit trees and I still have low water usage (and bills) :D

For cleaning myself, it's showers all the way!

I soooo wish I had a bath though so I could have bubble baths and use bath bombs or just a nice, hot soak.

But because I despise "sitting in my own filth," I will actually shower first to get clean and then have a bath to relax. Sooooo, you know, aside from no longer having bath, I don't take baths that often due to the waste of water....

• 10 months later...