Do you prefer showers or baths?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer showers or baths?

• Shower all the way!
    • Bath all the way!
    • I don't have a bath...
    • Both!!

Shower or bath? ;)

I prefer showers for two reasons. Water restrictions are getting more and more tighter here in Perth, Western Australia. Plus I find I will get too sleepy if I get in a bath (though that is probably a good thing if you really want to relax). xD

How about you?

Since moving out of home in September, I moved into an apartment that has a shower bath (so two in one). I've really taken to enjoy baths more since they are so relaxing :) but I still have showers a lot though but sometimes when I feel like being in the water a lot longer I have a bath.

The only bad thing about a shower is that when it's winter and it's really cold here I don't want to get out of the shower because it's soooo cold haha. I always try to dry myself in the shower then when I turned it off of course (I have glass doors) because it is warmer in there then when I do it out of the shower. Anyone know that feeling? xD

The only bad thing about a shower is that when it's winter and it's really cold here I don't want to get out of the shower because it's soooo cold haha.

I can somewhat relate, though Australian winters are nowhere near as cold as your winters. On that note Australian houses are considered to be very inefficient in energy savings. For example don't you Europeans have heated floors, and double glazed windows? ;) We don't, nup, too expensive xD

I don't have heated floors xD Sadly it's not a standard thing but the double window thing is! Still it can be really cold if you don't have curtains. I love warm showers!

Do you guys prefer to shower in the morning or evening?

• 2 weeks later...

I prefer baths, since it lets me relax more. Plus I've found lately that showering tends to aggravate an old leg injury more than it used to, and I actually ended up falling over at one point due to it. At least with a bath I can just drag myself out and crawl around if needed.

• 1 year later...

I prefer to shower the running water calms me and bathing is kind of disgusting when you think about it , I mean the dirt stays in the water with you so even when you clean yourself there's still dirt on you from whats left in the water that's on your skin when you get out.

I shower at least twice ( 3 times usually) a day and more if I am going out , I always shower when I go out otherwise I just feel rude and filthy even if I have showered a few hours before .

• 2 weeks later...

Wish I have baths. The showers in my home made it rather tiring to shower often. Baths are so much more convenient. I've never taken a bath before though, only showers.

• 2 weeks later...

I love taking a bath. I usually sleep during baths then get waken up by an angry mom. xD

Baths are relaxing and well I love to just lay down and chill. But after taking a bath I also take a shower. So basically I do both at the same time. Meaning it takes me more than 30 mins to be in the bathroom.

I prefer baths. As a young child, I nearly drowned so having water pouring over me like in a shower disturbs me. Strangely enough swimming pools don't bother me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is it more common to have a shower without a bath or the other way around ?

My home which I have lived in most of my life only had a Jacuzzi when we first got here ans we then added a shower and 3 more bathrooms ( big family ) and later we replaced the Jacuzzi with a bath ( only a few years ago).

the other places I lived all had multiple bathrooms with both showers and baths , except for one flat we I stayed in which had a old school bath with those claw feet (felt like a king in that thing).

• 4 months later...

Shower for two main reasons. I prefer to keep it short in the bathroom(time) and I like it when the hot water constantly running, it calms me down.

I like both, but being tall, I stick with showers. As a kid, I liked baths because one of my favorite things to do was to read in the bath. Still enjoy it.

Edited by Guest