Relatable Anime characters

ItsSammy

In this thread I'd like to ask you which Anime characters best fit into these categories for you.

1. Who can you relate to the most?

2. Who would be your best friend(s)?

3. Who would be your crush?

In this thread I'd like to ask you which Anime characters best fit into these categories for you.

Honestly, I feel like this changes most frequently for me since I can be many things~ It depends on the people I am around. I can go from very shy and introverted to highly animated and goofy to strict and serious and harsh to loving and open. I suppose I have many layers~

I would not say I am just like any character that comes to mind, but a few that I can relate to or that have moved me are:

-Usagi (sailor moon - she understands my love for food and is airheaded from time to time but also very compassionate)

-Horo (spice and wolf - she is very blunt, wise yet also has many feelings and is very animated)

-Eren (attack on titan - I can relate a lot with his hatred and angst towards what was going on in his situation, feeling like a caged animal)

-Edward (cowboy bebop - my bestie)

-Toboe (wolf's rain - T____T I shouldn't even have to explain this)

There's so many more but there's a small list to work with~ :P

• Winner 1

1. Who can you relate to the most? I don't know if this counts but Kirito in SAO Abridged (parody)

2. Who would be your best friend(s)? Soul and Eren (Soul Eater and AoT) Seems like a good balance xD

3. Who would be your crush? Asuna (I love her strong demeanor but she can be romantic and sensitive to whom she cares for)

1. Who can you relate to the most? I don't know if this counts but Kirito in SAO Abridged (parody)

2. Who would be your best friend(s)? Soul and Eren (Soul Eater and AoT) Seems like a good balance xD

3. Who would be your crush? Asuna (I love her strong demeanor but she can be romantic and sensitive to whom she cares for)

Oh, Soul-kun for sure xD Soul totally has that arrogant, cocky attitude~

I add Soul to my list xD Not to mention he is kind of husbando material. :3 He protects those he loves despite his attitude.

• 2 weeks later...

1. Probably Haruka from Little Busters xD. We would get along well because we both have hyperactive personalities :3

2. Sayaka Miki. Not only do I get her on every Puella Magi quiz I take, but also were both tomboyish and really headstrong! We would probably be the best of friends!~

3. My crush would be ( he is actually though ) Shido Itsuka <3

1. I'm not sure. All of these characters that I would like to relate to are dealing with something far greater or the situation is non existent in my world.
  2. Maybe Tetsuro Segowa
  3. My crush would probably be Megumi Shitow

Edited by Guest

• 6 months later...

1. I relate to Eren in Attack on Titan quite a bit. Rage, rage, rage against the walls!

2. I'd be a friend/snuggle buddy with Kobayashi from Kobayashi's Dragon Maid. I'd figure out some way to get rid of the damn dragons.

3. I'd crush on Reki from Habane Renmei. No especially deep reasons, I just really like her character design and attitude.

• Funny 1

My list changes pretty often but thinking about it right now...

Kyoko Mogami from Skip Beat because her determination and will.

Saki Hanajima from Fruits Basket because I really just like girls that are kinda mellow and gothic.

Yuuko from xxxHolic. Who couldn't love a space time witch with a sense of humor?

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

1) Hinata Hyuga (Naruto): I'm able to relate to her shyness/awkwardness but I love her character development where she went from this shy girl in the beginning of the series to a strong, confident woman by the end and I aspire to be like her!

2) Hmm... I'd love to be best friends with Sasha Blouse (AoT), Alphonse Elric (FMA: Brotherhood), and Hinata Hyuga (Naruto)!

3) I've always been in love with Gaara since I first watched Naruto so he's forever my #1 crush, but Ban (Seven Deadly Sins) comes a close second!

• Geano locked this topic