New staff

Optic

Hello everyone,

Please welcome the following new members that have joined the Anime Forums staff team:

Kirry — Moderator

@Kirry has a huge amount of passion for this community and its members. It made me really happy when she accepted my offer as I feel we both share the same passion to make Anime Forums a great place to be for anime fans from around the world. :angel:

Kohloo — Media Moderator

@Kohloo has been helping me to test and break new features before releasing them on the forum. I also reached out to her to see if she was interested in helping to keep an eye on our new Media section for the Vocaloid Project and was happy when she accepted. Kohloo will be keeping an eye on this section to ensure inappropriate, lewd videos aren't added here.

ChibiChan12 - Welcome Team

@ChibiChan12 will be helping us out with greeting new members and making them feel welcome!

mechaBD — Anime Team

@mechaBD will be joining the existing Anime Team to help out the anime discussion areas. The anime discussion sections are of course are bread and butter - you all love anime right? :P

Please make them feel welcome!

:angel: Thank you for the opportunity Senpai~!!! I am really excited to try and make this community as happy and large as possible. :blush:

That being said, if anyone has any concerns or questions, I am usually lurking around the forums whether it be on mobile or at night when I am on my computer~ Do not hesitate to send me a message. I would love to help everyone the best I can (o^.^o)

• Like 1

@Kirry — Moderator

@Kirry has a huge amount of passion for this community and its members. It made me really happy when she accepted my offer as I feel we both share the same passion to make Anime Forums a great place to be for anime fans from around the world. :angel:

@Kohloo — Media Moderator

@Kohloo has been helping me to test and break new features before releasing them on the forum. I also reached out to her to see if she was interested in helping to keep an eye on our new Media section for the Vocaloid Project and was happy when she accepted. Kohloo will be keeping an eye on this section to ensure inappropriate, lewd videos aren't added here.

this could be really fun or I could be in trouble deep me's thinks :naughty:

Hmmm

kakaka

*wonders how often he can slip out for some fun

this could be really fun or I could be in trouble deep me's thinks :naughty:

Hmmm

kakaka

*wonders how often he can slip out for some fun

Aniki better behave, as I will be keeping an eye on everyone's behavior now. ;) No trouble from you, sir~

• 2 weeks later...