Kon'nichiwa

Green

Glad to be here, looks good and i have yet to find out what this revamp and ancommunity.net is all about. of course anime but it seem this community is about to either move to this forum platform, or upgrade to a newer more stylish one, I'm not totallly sure. ;)

Don't worrie, take your time I know the feeling of working full-time :confused:

Glad to be here, looks good and i have yet to find out what this revamp and ancommunity.net is all about. of course anime but it seem this community is about to either move to this forum platform, or upgrade to a newer more stylish one, I'm not totallly sure. ;)

The revamp is for our main website and is what attracts new visitors and members to our forums (usually) ;)

It has character profiles, episode guides, synopsis, etc. A typical anime fansite indeed xD We originally started off as a Digimon community many years ago, then we naturally branched out to different anime titles by having a fansite for each anime title. But it became challenging updating each fansite separately, and each fansite had its own unique name -- so the revamp aims to improve that by keeping it under one umbrella. :D

The forums have always been separate but closely linked to the main website with a subdomain and announcements on the forums highlighting new content and galleries. We have moved platforms a few times, originally from MyBB, then IPB (for a long while) and recently Xenforo. There are many reasons behind the platform changes but maybe best we continue that conversation elsewhere if you're interested as it's quite a long story. xD

Hope that makes it clearer. ^^

Thank you for the information, everything seem to be understandable at this point. Although I've tried to access the Return to AN community just for a peak but it wont let me signup, I suppose you need an old account :i

• 3 years later...

It has character profiles, episode guides, synopsis, etc. A typical anime fansite indeed xD We originally started off as a Digimon community many years ago, then we naturally branched out to different anime titles by having a fansite for each anime title. But it became challenging updating each fansite separately, and each fansite had its own unique name -- so the revamp aims to improve that by keeping it under one umbrella. :D

Wait, so this forum started off as a Digimon forum? Then, if I want to post some fan-evolution lines (like in the "Random Commentary of Evolution Relationships" thread in WtW) what is the best thread to put it in this forum?

Wow.... talk about digging up a really old thread. :P

Sorry to say that the Digimon X-Evo sections closed back in late April:

https://animeforums.net/community/threads/online-digimon-x-evo-section-closed.3809/

You're welcome to post it in Creative Corner but yeah we don't have a dedicated Digimon section anymore.

Wow.... talk about digging up a really old thread. :P

What is the limit of necro-posting here?

Sorry to say that the Digimon X-Evo sections closed back in late April:

https://animeforums.net/community/threads/online-digimon-x-evo-section-closed.3809/

Yeah, I know. In fact, I came from X-Evolution when I joined this forum the first time.

You're welcome to post it in Creative Corner but yeah we don't have a dedicated Digimon section anymore.

Can we double post there?