Engaged to the unknown**

World god only knows*

Nisekoi*

Working***

Sekerei*

Denpa onna seish***

Denki gai no honya**

my bride is a mermaid***

Mainly I just prefer a good romantic comedy that can sometimes be echi,and not too serious,but can be. Also really like high energy anime ! Thx for listening

Edited by Guest

Only thing I would suggest would be amanchu, since its my favourite slice of life anime with allot of charm.

Apart from that, I'm more of a gore kind of guy, so stuff like corpse party, danganronpa....

...you know, the fun stuff ;)

• Like 1

Not sure if the type of anime youre interested in...(many of the terms you used are unknown to me...for now xD) but I really liked Black Lagoon, take note that it is definitely a more adult themed anime (violence cursing and the 3rd season contains nudity) but really good. I don't know how you feel about SAO but I thoroughly enjoyed it (guilty pleasure) If you have some time to kill in between anime's might I suggest watching some of the Abridged series (Good for laughs and some are actually REALLY good) Good luck

"A quick edit" Also I highly recommend Spice and Wolf

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

Everything is greatly appreciated! =)

Here's some insight on the type I'm looking for

Haiyore nyaruko***

Engaged to the unknown**

World god only knows*

Nisekoi*

Working***

Sekerei*

Denpa onna seish***

Denki gai no honya**

my bride is a mermaid***

Mainly I just prefer a good romantic comedy that can sometimes be echi,and not too serious,but can be. Also really like high energy anime ! Thx for listening

If you are looking for a romantic comedy, I would recommend Ouran High-school Host Club. For a high energy anime, I would recommend Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (based on the manga).

If you're interested, check out D-Frag!. That's basically what jumped straight to mind after reading your post.

If you're looking for something that is set outside of a high-school setting, I recommend giving The World is Still Beautiful a spin. I reckon, between the two, you'd find something that you'd like. :)

• Like 1

ANYTHING by Hayao Miyazaki! Princess Mononoke, Howl's Moving Castle, My Neighbor Totoro, Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind, The Castle of Cagliostro, Porco Rosso, Ponyo, Castle in the Sky

reading this list I might have to go re watch one my self

• Friendly 1

• Geano locked this topic