Hey there.

AnimeThief

Obviously, I'm a long time anime fan just looking to share my love and gossip for anime with everyone else on here. I got into anime at the age of 13.

I got into shows like DBZ,The Big O, Outlaw Star, and Yu Yu Hakushu on Toonami. Than I moved into more anime like Akira, Helsing Ultimate, Guyver:Bioboosted Armor, Rahxephon, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Death Note, Tokyo Ghoul, Attack on Titan, .Hack//SIGN, Ghost in the Shell, Claymore, and Sword Art Online etc so on and so forth.

But yeah, happy to be here. :)

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

Hello and welcome to Anime Forums, @AnimeThief! I hope you enjoy your time while here at the forums! It's a really good community with lots of nice people, so I hope you like it! Oh, and I'm watching Tokyo Ghoul lately and I'm starting to like it. Who's your favorite character? :) Thanks for joining up!

Hello and welcome to Anime Forums, @AnimeThief! I hope you enjoy your time while here at the forums! It's a really good community with lots of nice people, so I hope you like it! Oh, and I'm watching Tokyo Ghoul lately and I'm starting to like it. Who's your favorite character? :) Thanks for joining up!

So far. Just Ken Kaneki. None of the other characters in the show have held my interest the way he has.

• Like 1

animeforumswelcome.png.c96f9727b7eec03616c57dab6634ad1d.png

Hello, AnimeTheif! I don't think I got the chance to formally introduce myself.

My name is Kirry! Thank you for joining. I hope you enjoy it here! (o^.^o)

If you have any questions or concerns, please, don't hesitate to ask!

Also, if you just want a friend, I'm usually always around here or on our discord server. ^_^:angel:

I hope to see you around~

Also, I enjoyed most everything on your list. I enjoy a lot of the older stuff. I fell out of anime for a while and then returned. Much has changed ^_^

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

[ATTACH=full]30166[/ATTACH]

Hello, AnimeTheif! I don't think I got the chance to formally introduce myself.

My name is Kirry! Thank you for joining. I hope you enjoy it here! (o^.^o)

If you have any questions or concerns, please, don't hesitate to ask!

Also, if you just want a friend, I'm usually always around here or on our discord server. ^_^:angel:

I hope to see you around~

Also, I enjoyed most everything on your list. I enjoy a lot of the older stuff. I fell out of anime for a while and then returned. Much has changed ^_^

Nice to meet you. Lately I've been on a Bleach watching binge. I started a new marathon. a couple years ago, I watched the series up to episode 109 and than stopped. Because I didn't have access to all 366 episodes. Since I have them all. I'm currently on a mission to watch the whole thing. I cannot rest until I finish this great series. xD

Obviously, I'm a long time anime fan just looking to share my love and gossip for anime with everyone else on here. I got into anime at the age of 13.

I got into shows like DBZ,The Big O, Outlaw Star, and Yu Yu Hakushu on Toonami. Than I moved into more anime like Akira, Helsing Ultimate, Guyver:Bioboosted Armor, Rahxephon, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Death Note, Tokyo Ghoul, Attack on Titan, .Hack//SIGN, Ghost in the Shell, Claymore, and Sword Art Online etc so on and so forth.

But yeah, happy to be here. :)

welcome mate i hope you like it here we all do have lots of fun lets here more from you in the future!