Anime power?

AnimeThief

If you had one wish. What kind of anime power would you choose? Would you choose to be immortal with magic powers, have your very own gundam suit / Eva or would you surround yourself with hot high school girls?

I'd choose to be immortal with magic powers like Alucard from Hellsing. Basically a vampire.

If you had one wish. What kind of anime power would you choose? Would you choose to be immortal with magic powers, have your very own gundam suit / Eva or would you surround yourself with hot high school girls?

I'd choose to be immortal with magic powers like Alucard from Hellsing. Basically a vampire.

If I could chose one anime power it would be alchemy (from Fullmetal Alchemist) so that destroyed buildings could be resurrected in no time.

• 5 months later...

I would want Saber's power from the Fate series - no, not the sword. I would want the ability to automatically know how to pilot any vehicle that I sit down in. (I think that's how it worked???) Helicopters? Check. Stunt planes? Check. Space ships? Check. I'm assuming that she'd also pick up on how to modify/maintain them as well. Think about all of the crazy stuff I could do with that! :naughty:

• Like 1

Immortality. It's a very generic anime power you can find anywhere, even outside of anime, but if I have one wish to gain any power, that would be my most desired power, ever. It's the desire of desires, the oldest of desires, the ability to live long and do whatever you want for a very long time, be that watching anime or posting in forums. :D

• Like 1

I would want Mikoto Misaka's mastery over electricity.

Users of electricity are not all that unique in general, but the way she utilizes it seems so different from what I have seen before.

Ok this question is vary difficult to answer with how many different powers there is... I would probably choose uhhh one of these 3 I cant choose...

30b15539d92195d9a3f0e8d5adeadde15be6cd46_hq.thumb.jpg.c6871fff013474d8273c4fd03a3b4f08.jpg

fairy-tail-435-natsu-dragneel-by-alyncolt.thumb.png.ce53c4dd48632826f9260e59a9a42fc3.png

glennradars.png.369073d3f5e2f0a154a9edc21c0d48a6.png

• Like 2

I would quite like Yuu's Time Leap ability from Charlotte. There's a lot I've seen and done in my life I'd like to go back on to observe, and to occasionally change. Although now that I think a little more about it, since the user's sight depletes with each use it might not be so great for me since I'm quite short-sighted already :?

ea05ff63558ac8dc701d0b4497b21ac3eaa71760_hq.gif.c1eff0caf3739d44e89166c4570a8863.gif

In that case, I think Konata's ability (Lucky Star) to be able to ace tests with zero effort whatsoever would be pretty damn awesome :D

ado5dqvlo75ckl7ww66436gaxayaiscy_hq.jpg.71c7ee16417ea13a8d89a8c936dd6430.jpg

Edited by Guest

I would take naruto's cloning ability and make myself do my bidding. However, it wont be so simple. Soon, there will be a war between us. We must fight in order to establish dominance. Once my clone loses, he'll be forced to make another clone in order to help him. Then, there would be a large-scale war. Large casualties, deaths, destruction would ensue. And then finally, my laundry would be done.

...Actually, on second thought, It would be probably easier to do my own laundry.

• Geano locked this topic