How did you find us?

Optic

I don't know if this is relevant or not, but

@Optic I'd just like to say I commend you as I don't believe I've seen one spam bot on this forum, and thats amazing as some of the other forums I'm on are plagued by them. How do you manage to repel them? xD

• Like 1

Thanks for all the responses everyone, very useful feedback. Clearly a significant number of members have found us via Google. :)

Optic I'd just like to say I commend you as I don't believe I've seen one spam bot on this forum, and thats amazing as some of the other forums I'm on are plagued by them. How do you manage to repel them? xD

Our anime chibis overpower them and take them away!

In all seriousness, all websites do have issues with SPAM. Thankfully the automated measures in place combined with our diligent staff help to keep it to an absolute minimum.

uzume-uranus-chibi.jpg.424d03b2b1a4aa47df14edda6e0f6344.jpg

Thanks for all the responses everyone, very useful feedback. Clearly a significant number of members have found us via Google. :)

Our anime chibis overpower them and take them away!

In all seriousness, all websites do have issues with SPAM. Thankfully the automated measures in place combined with our diligent staff help to keep it to an absolute minimum.

[ATTACH=full]22119[/ATTACH]

Anime Chibis! xD

See this is why this is a great forum! We have great staff!

• 2 months later...
I found this forum from @Optic's post on Xenforo's forum where you can advertise your forum by searching in that area for any anime related forums and this is the first forum I came across when I was searching for a new forum where I can take part of. Glad to be here! :)

That's how I found this forum also. :D

I'm happy I joined this site! :D

• Like 1

Browsing through xenforo, then saw @Optic 's comment on some certain add-on.

His avatar was pretty cute, so I joined his forum.

Im a simple guy, If I see cute things I join.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I found this forum through a search on google. It was like number 3 in the results.

I have been trying to find a nice friendly anime/manga community and that is why I am here. :)

Edited by Guest
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Moe Wars. I believe you made the post advertising the site, Optic.

And I'm a simple person; if a place looks even remotely interesting, I immediately join if possible. This has taken me to places both good and bad, since "lurking" isn't my thing...maybe I should start, because I've apready got unused accounts hogging this username or some variation thereof.

On the plus side, this has been a friendly place so far, and honestly, FRAYKER giving everyone free signatures is really nice. I love this signature. I just hope I'm not a bother to anyone.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Shiro found it first and she told me to join:?

Just because other than games I would watch anime sometimes so I wouldn't get tired of the game I was currently playing.:meh:

She found it by google.ing and it looked the most creative and interesting. It also keeps me up when times are down :P

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • Optic unpinned this topic