How did you find us?

Optic

The same way I found most of my anime forums - Google magic. lol It's the gateway to most of the Internet, after all. Almost everything that you want to find, you have to utilize Google one way or another.

it was the first dawn of time, and I awoke on a flat summers eave, dressed elegantly in satin sheets from the late night sky's the day before. lying with tears in my eyes, I searched for salvation in the darkest of times. and there, I found a mystic unicorn steed, who flew me here on a tide of glistening rainbows. Then, as it landed gently, i absorbed its power, destroyed nearly 400 surplus planets, grew my power, became a cyborg and made myself both the destroyer of worlds and the Donut of the one true anime forums

whelp, top that xD

I found AF through Moe Wars.

I always liked browsing on Moe Wars and when I found your post on there a while back I thought I would check out this site.

I'm glad I signed up! Its a very fun, close-knit, and friendly place :)

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

yep necromancing isn't considered bad on these forums

and some threads like this one can be still relevant to new members any ways

just as long as remembering that in necroing a thread wont return replies from some longer term members when they them selfs may have also passed on

• Agree 1

• 3 weeks later...

The forum I'm on besides this on is slowly dying and I was sad because of that so I google anime forums and this one was the first link, simple as that.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I found this community via an internet search for anime community, since could not really back into the mold over at DCTP, nor could I find too many topics in DCTP that I could contribute to.

Edited by Guest

I was looking for an anime forum and this was the first one to come up. :) Also maybe I'm on the wrong site but I think I used to have an account here from when I was younger but I can't remember the name for the life of me.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well I'll go into a bit of detail to what made me search Anime Forum.

I recently watched a playlist detailing a certain youtuber known as Boxxy, a person I did not know but was a big gaia online user. It was actually really interesting how her story went and the changes that happened from her three videos.

If you are curious Search Zarathustra's Serpent on youtube and he has a playlist detailing the events behind boxxy.

Anyways, I was a gaia online user back in the day, maybe around 12 or so years ago when I was in high school. When I was on Gaia online, I eventually joined a group of Role players that started their own forum known as Anime Raindrops. It was a forum in which I met a lot of friendly people, role played and felt inspired to work harder on improving myself.

Needless to say this group died long ago, a little after I went to college. I never really went back to gaia online and the people I met slowly drifted away until I couldn't even recognize them anymore as their personalities changed drastically... Ever have that feeling that you are standing still while everyone drifts around you so fast you can't keep up?

Anyways, After watching that playlist I reminisced about my time on gaia and my time in anime raindrops and I wanted to rekindle the past a bit... I know that memories cannot be repeated and I don't intend to use this forum as some sort of past euphoria trip but I do want to remember the me I used to be, a hard worker, creative and enjoying a forum life with people of different interests.

Needless to say, I came here because you offered all these outlets, a creative corner, multiple threads with subjects of all kinds. If you'll have me. I intend to use this website to the fullest. I intend to begin my videogame here and I will be looking towards others for support, advice and help through it.

A bit of a long winded reason of how I found it but then again I tend to over-type.

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1

• Optic unpinned this topic