How did you find us?

Optic

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/25/2014 at 1:15 AM, Optic said:

I am curious to know how you found Anime Forums (or its older fansites for our old school members xD)

Perhaps it was:

• By search engine (if so, what were you searching for?)

Either way I would love to know, your response would really help me out.

Thanks in advance. :)

found this website literally while i was in the bathroom with my phone, i wrote on google "ANIME FORUMS" since i missed the golden days of when i was with AnimeUltima

and this website was the first thing to pop up, so i just clicked(pressed) it and then i lurked a bit and then i made an account and then im here ;o

I found you whilst just searching "Animeforums" in the hopes of finding a like-minded community of people who shared my same love for anime. Guess I found what I was looking for, huh? Best forum/community I have ever belonged to. ♥ ~Love you guys. 

Edited by SAO LILDOOP

• Optic unpinned this topic
  • 3 years later...

Well, kinda just searched up "Anime Forums" online, looking for a good anime based forum place, and I must've like it a lot considering it's been months and i'm still active on here! Doing what I love and being effective in this community, so I'm glad I found this place months ago. Hope to be here years to come...

1 hour ago, PogFrog said:

Well, kinda just searched up "Anime Forums" online, looking for a good anime based forum place, and I must've like it a lot considering it's been months and i'm still active on here! Doing what I love and being effective in this community, so I'm glad I found this place months ago. Hope to be here years to come...

This was my experience exactly. I was looking for a good anime related forum and a search produced this place. I read a few of the posts and decided it looked an interesting and friendly place to be, so here I am.

And, yes, it did turn out to be the interesting and friendly place I thought it was.

• Cool (Kakkoii) 1

I used to be on other, smaller anime forums a while back (early 2000s) that ultimately died out. I wanted to be part of one again because I missed it. I mean, yeah, there's Reddit and all, but it doesn't feel as 'close-knit' as an old-school message board community like A-F does IMO. So, I pretty much searched Google and landed here. Lurked around for a little while and decided to join up. The rest, as they say, is history. 😁

• Like 1

I think I stumbled across it looking for an Anime Forum, I'd been into Anime for about a year or two at that point but beyond a few friends (one being an exclusive Pokemon fan) I didn't have many Friends into Anime so it was difficult to share my growing passion in Anime with people who don't care for it. And I don't want to be that annoying Anime guy we all here about online, so to the Forums it was. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, MediaConsumesMe said:

. And I don't want to be that annoying Anime guy we all here about online, so to the Forums it was. 

Same here. No one wants to listen to someone talking about a hobby or interest that they have no interest in. None of the friends I meet regularly are interested in anime, all they're interested in in football, cricket or rugby, so this forum is where I come to talk anime.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

• 2 months later...