Elfen Lied

AnimeThief

Has anyone ever watched Elfen Lied? Red hair girl named Lucy who is psychic and has horns on her head? Kills people for fun?

This is probably one of the most violent anime shows I've ever seen with tons of nudity. Its a fun watch. Just wondering if anyone else has watched it.

I can't remember who showed it to me. It was a couples years ago that I saw it for the first time.

You know, I really liked it. But I just couldn't stand any of the cutesy or humour crap in it. It almost made me stop watching it.

• Agree 1

I can't remember who showed it to me. It was a couples years ago that I saw it for the first time.

You know, I really liked it. But I just couldn't stand any of the cutesy or humour crap in it. It almost made me stop watching it.

Yeah, the downside of tolerating Lucy is putting up with her dual personality that is overly sexualized which is Nyuu.

Nyuu who has the personality of a Pokemon that repeats it's name over and over...and over and tries to be cute and innocent until Lucy comes out and goes on a murder spree.

• Agree 2

Yeah, the downside of tolerating Lucy is putting up with her dual personality that is overly sexualized which is Nyuu.

Nyuu who has the personality of a Pokemon that repeats it's name over and over...and over and tries to be cute and innocent until Lucy comes out and goes on a murder spree.

I'm totally cool with the whole dual personality thing. But it could have been handled way different!

And omg, pokemon, hahahaha. That's the best way to describe nyuu though lmao

I've liked it the first time I've watched it but then I couldn't remember what I liked about it so much so I've re-watched and found nothing. It's overrated in my opinion, and I'm guessing that it's got good rep because it's got a reputation of a beginner anime.

• Geano locked this topic