Any weird anime niches you're into?

KaiTellsTheTruth

I love any anime with allot of blood, psychotic killings, violence, overall powers, cannibalism and weaponry of at most destruction....

Oh, and cute slice of life stuff, with a decent amount of romance and companionship to make you feel like you know the characters personally.

Yeah, I have two VERY different spectrums xD

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

I love any anime with allot of blood, psychotic killings, violence, overall powers, cannibalism

You are a very brave soul xD. I can't stomach cannibalism in anime, let alone in real life.

I have been getting into Moe anime recently, but that is not surprising , since , most of my favorite anime and stories I have written center on Moe or a Moe character.

Edited by Guest

You are a very brave soul xD. I can't stomach cannibalism in anime, let alone in real life.

I have a weird liking towards it :P I mean, I show that with Miu, who is also a cannable xD (oh and xyro is too...kinda... Its complicated)

• Like 1

I love any anime with allot of blood, psychotic killings, violence, overall powers, cannibalism and weaponry of at most destruction....

Oh, and cute slice of life stuff, with a decent amount of romance and companionship to make you feel like you know the characters personally.

Yeah, I have two VERY different spectrums xD

Or you can get the best of both worlds with Higurashi lol

• Like 1

Anything that would make me cry, basically. I just love that feeling when something really gets to you and by the end of the show, you're left with that hollow feeling in your chest like nothing else matters anymore. xD

So far, I can recall about 4-5 shows that made it happen and I'm currently looking for more.

Aside from that, horror and thrillers/suspense shows (with a healthy dose of mindfuck on the side) is what I try to look for.

Weird niches however, I don't think so. xD

• Like 1

ive stated it before that I basically like all anime !!!

but if its able to invoke an/any emotion from this emotionless hart I tend to like it more

but I do seem to like mecha scfi vampire fantasy or slice of life types (I think :P )

• Like 1

I love anime with those well developed training routines.

Dragon Ball (not Z) for example, Goku had to practice his stamina and balance under Master Roshi by delivering milk every day, he later had to climb Korin's tower and then Kami's lookout where her improved his lung capacity and learned how to meditate.

It's a huge turn off when they start repeating same training procedures over and over again, like they've did in Z with gravity.

My favorite anime by far when it comes to these is Hunter x Hunter. Whole anime is filled with these and Gon's journey is literally ''from 0 to hero''. I've never felt cheated, all of progress made perfect sense to me and it was so original as well.

I'm totally like Bisky! <3 I'm studying at Teacher's faculty and I have that same obsession with talent that she has! I also see people as raw gems that are waiting to be smelted into perfect emeralds, and at those times I almost have the same excitement Hisoka has before battles!

Gotta love HxH! :D

• Geano locked this topic