If your pet died.

AnimeThief

My cat 5 died 5 years ago...during a blackout during hurricane season. We buried her the next morning in our backyard since nothing was open. Our dog, who was still a puppy seemed confused when we kept her out of the room that night.

As a kid, I had a hamster that died, but not sure what my parents did with him.

The other cat (brother to the one mentioned) died five years prior while I was at work, but my folks were home. They took him to our nearby vet.

Any pets we've had pass away is usually due to illness and we had them taken to the vet to end their suffering.

One of my cats went missing and never came back, we know he probably got caught by the coyotes. I had him for 11 years there about

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Pets are like family to me so if the passed on I would cremate them and keep them around. I used to bury some in my old place in the backyard so they are still there but I like to have them around so I can talk to them sometimes, if feeling down even though they don't talk back. Makes me feel not so alone.

• Friendly 1

I can't bare imagining my dogs die at all and I don't think I'll probably be able to bare it. Like come on, no one would ever love me like my dogs. :'( And I can't bare imagining the fact that no one would greet me anymore when I'll arrive home tired and wasted from school. That is just sad. I'll bury them though if ever.

• Friendly 1