The last thing you ate/drank

Optic

its morning an I usually have a coffee

I usually have coffee white with one sugar

today I'm having coffee !

but today its white with chocolate and honey :o I don't know for how long I can keep up with this façade of wide abandonment :P

ok its Monday morning here (a public holiday)

and I'm having a coffee (all be it cold so just about to finish it and renew it)

and id like to quote a small author called Dr Suess and say I'm having Green Eggs and Ham

but I'm not I'm having (well had) bacon and eggs on toast

well slightly burnt bacon , being ive been on the forum posting a bit this morning and thus why also my coffee was cold

but that's it for now as I'm going to go and remake my coffee

• 2 weeks later...

bad day in hell

out of milk :largegasp: who drank the milk must be the other occupant in the house ~ the dog !!!

oh well black coffee it is then , go get more milk later so don't repeat this cycle again tomorrow

bad day in hell :'(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

and that's why our beef prices are so high as we export a good quantity to China/Japan and a good quantity to zoop , I mean USA.

and here I'm eating chicken ! well tonite shortly had a few sh!t days and feel like crap so got some chook on the way home just then

• Funny 1

and that's why our beef prices are so high as we export a good quantity to China/Japan and a good quantity to zoop , I mean USA.

and here I'm eating chicken ! well tonite shortly had a few sh!t days and feel like crap so got some chook on the way home just then

I confess that I probably should do chicken more frequently, but most of the recipes I work with call for beef. :'(

Homemade breakfast sandwich! Toasted some English muffins in a skillet, fried a little ham, cooked a strip of bacon, and cooked an egg inside of a mason jar lid, surrounded by water. Turned out beautifully.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1
  • Winner 1

nothing wrong with beef , beef is good @zoop

I confess that I cant cook chook !

but beef or lamb , spent a fair few years living and working on broad acre farms (beef sheep grain and most our meat was export) so we had ate lot of meat (as long as one of us did the slaughter)

but the last week been doing work on the home , the last two mainly redoing the front yard that only ever grew weeds and been on an excavator so my upper chest/arms and my neck muscles we a bit sore and I coped a bit too much sun so , had to get rind of a heap of crap soil get some better in and seeing whist I was doing a trench for retic I did the under ground power to rid the overhead ugly looking one and set up dot the fiber optic cable we are getting in the next aprox 12 months

so easy meal it was and bought a chook (well part of and chips :P)

nothing wrong with beef , beef is good @zoop

Definitely agreed with that. :D

but the last week been doing work on the home , the last two mainly redoing the front yard that only ever grew weeds and been on an excavator so my upper chest/arms and my neck muscles we a bit sore and I coped a bit too much sun so , had to get rind of a heap of crap soil get some better in and seeing whist I was doing a trench for retic I did the under ground power to rid the overhead ugly looking one and set up dot the fiber optic cable we are getting in the next aprox 12 months

Oh jeez... I'm honestly thankful that I live in an apartment, since I've never been any good with yard work. I have neither a green thumb, nor any patience for dealing with weeds I'm afraid. :x

I hope you have a bit more time to relax now that you've dealt with all of that, though. And fiber? Very nice. :o

so easy meal it was and bought a chook (well part of and chips :P)

Not a bad way to go, especially after having to deal with all of that work! @_@

[EDIT[

Oh! Right! Almost forgot... last thing I ate was a bowl of cereal. ;)

Edited by Guest
  • Funny 1

• 4 weeks later...
Had IKEA meatballs, IKEA gravy and the IKEA jam (you can buy these from their marketplace to cook at home) for dinner. Very tasty. :D

Mmmmmmm, flat-pack meatballs *drools*

I loved IKEA food as a young boy, haven't had any real reason to go since but I'd love to see if the hot dogs still taste as great as they did 10 years ago :)

The last thing I ate was a grilled salmon steak with boiled potatoes, broccoli, cauliflower and green beans :D

All with a cheese and parsley sauce too, delicious (y)<3

I confess that I probably should do chicken more frequently, but most of the recipes I work with call for beef. :'(

Homemade breakfast sandwich! Toasted some English muffins in a skillet, fried a little ham, cooked a strip of bacon, and cooked an egg inside of a mason jar lid, surrounded by water. Turned out beautifully.

Wow, that mason jar lid, that is a REALLY good idea...

On my way to B&M in 5 to buy one and I am deadly serious xD

Needed to buy some duct tape anyway so :P

You must be an excellent cook, I've just eaten and I'm immediately hungry again

Can you mail food across the ocean? :D