The last thing you ate/drank

Optic

I've mostly only been snacking today. I've had chips, popcorn, soda, bagel bites, cheese cubes, a donut. Nothing that amounts to real food. I always do this when I'm studying and today all I have been doing is studying for exams this coming week. 

• Friendly 2

The last thing I had to eat... was... a sandwich I think? Some kind of buffalo honey flavored turkey mom got me for lunches. Since then I've been drinking various things, but the last thing I drank was a Strawberry Starlight Skittles flavor of powder drink that mom got me a little box of. Skittles flavored drinks are awesome~ ^^

• Like 1

On 5/21/2024 at 7:54 PM, Fenris XIII said:

The last thing I had to eat... was... a sandwich I think? Some kind of buffalo honey flavored turkey mom got me for lunches. Since then I've been drinking various things, but the last thing I drank was a Strawberry Starlight Skittles flavor of powder drink that mom got me a little box of. Skittles flavored drinks are awesome~ ^^

ME TOO I JUST HAD A TURKEY SAMMICH and some coke ~ 

• Friendly 1

A Coke that was watered down from the ice in the glass melting was the last thing I drank. Last thing I ate was a handful of jalapeno cheese bread from the store that mom bought me to snack on when I'm hungry.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Forlorn said:

jalapeno cheese bread

Not the last thing I ate but this reminded me.  I found some jalapeno pepper cheddar cheese in block form at the store so I made some from-scratch mac-and-cheese with it this weekend.  Tasty, and something I could handle even with my level-1 culinary skills.

• Cool (Kakkoii) 1

A turkey sandwich with lettuce, tomato, onion and mayo + a sprite. 

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

A ham and cheese omelette with a side of grits, a cup of coffee and a glass of water.

Posted (edited)

Some popcorn.  Lots and lots of popcorn.  <まんぷく>   And a soda.  :)  

(This is my contribution to a potluck at work tomorrow but I got an early start.)

IMG_2736.thumb.jpeg.779f34b8962db16cf5926834e427d4cf.jpegIMG_2738.thumb.jpeg.8d56b1f2fd18e8fd091c9c4bcfb068d0.jpeg

Edited by efaardvark
  • Awesome (Sugoi) 1

Sushi! Well I guess I should say california rolls which is a form of sushi. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Forlorn said:

Cherry pop tarts and water.

I also last had pop tarts but blueberry and milk 😆

4 hours ago, Animedragon said:

A slice of cheesecake.

Cheesecake is my absolutely favorite dessert 😍

The last thing I had was a turkey/havarti sammich and a butterscotch pudding. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sakura said:

Cheesecake is my absolutely favorite dessert 😍

Which is you favourite? My local supermarket has three flavours of cheesecake; Lemon, strawberry and chocolate. The lemon one is my favourite, the strawberry is nice, but the chocolate one is just far too sickly sweet for my taste.

Baked “grilled” cheese sandwich.

IMG_2741.thumb.jpeg.4c98681bc7d367b7b9f5cb96a281acf6.jpeg

(And yes, that’s the last of the popcorn from last week.)

• Love it! (Daisuki) 2

18 hours ago, Animedragon said:

Which is you favourite? My local supermarket has three flavours of cheesecake; Lemon, strawberry and chocolate. The lemon one is my favourite, the strawberry is nice, but the chocolate one is just far too sickly sweet for my taste.

It's honestly hard for me to pick but I really like blueberry cheesecake and white chocolate turtle cheesecake. 

The last thing I had to eat was some Chicago dogs from the vendor when I went for a walk down by the lake ~ They are hotdogs with relish, onions, pickles, tomatoes and peppers on them. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sakura said:

It's honestly hard for me to pick but I really like blueberry cheesecake and white chocolate turtle cheesecake. 

Blueberry cheesecake I've heard of, but it's not one that I've tried and isn't a flavour available in my local supermarket. I must admit that I've never heard of a white chocolate turtle, or knew that they come in cheesecakes.

The last thing I ate was my usual breakfast of three Weetabix with milk.