The last thing you ate/drank

Optic

I've been drinking so many powder mix drinks today that I'm not sure if I really remember the last one I had... I think it was Raspberry Lemonade flavored mix in my usual water bottle, but I might be wrong... ^^;

The last thing I drank was a Dragon Fruit flavored energy drink mix powder in a water bottle. I'm planning on staying up all night~ ^^ ^^ GAME TIME!!!! lol

The last thing I drank was a Cherry Limeade powder mix drink that mixes with water for flavor, and 2 crescent rolls. There was only 2 crescent rolls left after we ate dinner, which were the 2 I ate on an impulse because they looked tasty. lol I got into trouble for it, but crescent rolls are so good!!!!

• Like 1

BBQ ribs, potato salad, fried potatoes, green beans, corn, hamburger, piece of pecan pie, butter rolls. 
Having to save some of this for later but this is the 4th of July food plate I am having 😆

• Cool (Kakkoii) 1

A lot of Mini Chewy Sweet Tarts (with about 2/3 of a box left lol) and Pink Lemonade powder drink mix in a 33.8 fluid ounce water bottle. It's the water bottle I use for all of my drink mixes like that. ^^