New Upcoming Anime 2017

Jet Zekken

Anyone have any new suggestions for anime? I already had some in mind, but if you guys could suggest anime, that would be great. I already have a few in mind whether they would be movies or series:

Steins;Gate 0

Code Geass: Lelouch of the Resurrection R3

Fate/Stay Night: Heaven's Feel

Fairy Tail Movie 2 (Maybe 2017?)

Shingeki No Kyojin Season 2 (Hopefully...)

Sword Art Online: Ordinal Scale/Season 3?

Kuroko no Basket: Last Game

Nanatasu No Taizai 2

I am missing alot, but those come to the top of my head.

We share interest in some titles. :P

I'm looking forward to Steins;Gate 0, Code Geass (it would be interesting to see where they would go with it) and SAO.

A few other titles include:

Rewrite

Tales of Zestiria the X

Kuzu no Honkai

Chaos;Child

No Game No Life (I have no idea if it'll even happen in 2017)

Sakura Quest (it's by my favourite studio. I always watch what they put out ;))

Violet Evergarden

and

Netsuzou Trap

Citrus

The last two is something I rarely come across in anime. I have no idea how often yuri happens in manga as I'm almost strictly just an anime-only watcher, and just based on that, I will watch them. :P (I just hope both won't fail me like Sakura Trick did)

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...

i would recommend keepin a eye out for koe no katachi it looks to be very good(to me) and if you havent check out the highschool dxd series there getting a new season sometime soon!

So many good upcoming anime titles for 2017....

I'm personally hyped for:

• Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha Movie 3: Reflection (FINALLY after a long bout of TBC!!!!)
  • Attack on Titan Season 2
  • Sword Art Online Ordinal Scale
  • Tales of Zestiria the X (need to see more of Alisha's cute infectious smile w/ Sorey + ufotable)
  • Code Geass R3
  • Fate/Stay Night: Heaven's Feel (fate series + ufotable)

Maybe Evangelion 4.0 might get some news later in the year? (o^.^o)

• Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...

Rage of Bahamut is getting a second season Rage of Bahamut: Virgin Soul to start airing 2017-04

A18190-1878102823.1482979234.jpg.e75b01cbd6f742876858984f383d0c5b.jpg

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Sword Oratoria airing 2017-04

59e2174b45bd1_61joI36jQ0L._SX331_BO1204203200_.jpg.0e2f543f26e163d1dc112f66c583dec2.jpg

Plot Summary: Sword princess Aiz Wallenstein. Today, once again, the strongest female swordsman heads to the giant labyrinth known as the "Dungeon" along with her allies. On the 50th floor where mysteries and threats such as a decayed dragon's corpse that crumbles to ash and an irregularity that creeps ever closer to the party loom, Aiz calls for the wind and heads deeper into the darkness of the Dungeon. Eventually, she finds herself meeting a boy for the first time. In the Labyrinth City of Orario, the contrasting stories of the boy and the girl intersect.

and up coming new releases that have sparked an interest consists of

Clockwork Planet airing 2017-04

83460.jpg.870b7c510fc0ec0d69f4edb74ad72912.jpg

One day, a black box suddenly crashed into the house of the high school dropout Naoto Miura. Inside it was a female automaton. The endless cycle of failure and success.

The world that does change and the mankind that does not change. At a time where reality and fantasy are screaming, the encounters of these two make the gears of fate move!

Armed Girl's Machiavellism airing 2017-04

A18970-3026677092.1482984496.jpg.77885022459221abd5581cac40268713.jpg

Plot Summary: Fudō Nomura transfers to a school where girls carry weapons to rule mercilessly over the boys. Shortly after transferring he becomes a target of Rin Onigawara, a member of the Five Ruling Swords that commands the school. In order break free he must defeat the Five Ruling Swords

Roku de Nashi Majutsu Kōshi to Akashic Records airing 2017-04

A18795-1278896600.1477197431.jpg.b1393702b6ab4c904b7d2ec30e3096bd.jpg

Plot Summary: Glenn is a part-time teacher at a magic school who is inclined to write "self-study" on the blackboard and then take a nap. One of his students, Sistine, gets angry and challenges him to a duel and he is easily defeated. However, when a terrible incident threatens the school, Glenn shows intense dedication to protecting his students

on top of others already being discussed around this forum

so april will bring some more happiness it would seem

Edited by Guest

Clockwork Planet I must admit has caught my eye for three reasons:

• Same author from No Game No Life
  • RyuZU looks CUTE (o^.^o)

• fripSide is doing the OP theme (love their energetic songs - e.g. AJIN and A Certain Scientific Railgun)

I really wanted to make a thread for it and feature it on the front page but no decent PVs or visuals yet ...

Edited by Guest
  • Agree 1

Clockwork Planet I must admit has caught my eye for three reasons:

• Same author from No Game No Life
  • RyuZU looks CUTE (o^.^o)

• fripSide is doing the OP theme (love their energetic songs - e.g. AJIN and A Certain Scientific Railgun)

I really wanted to make a thread for it and feature it on the front page but no decent PVs or visuals yet ...

lol yep

I was thinking the same when I posted and was going to do in feature there'd on each one but there wasn't enought info there

and I agree with RyuZU looks cute part but the whole pic did catch my eye to investigate more

• Geano locked this topic