What was the first game you ever played?

scarlet reaper

• 4 weeks later...

Bubble Ghost, on Commodore64. It was... not... particularly... good. I also had other awesome games like Space Invader, Defender, Centipede, Millipede, and... and... that's about all I can remember. It was a bit pathetic, but thankfully my family was able to get an NES for Christmas in 1989.

... yes, my earliest memories are all about video games. v_v

• Like 3

For me it was Pac-man back at the arcades, My dad and I would always play to see who would get the highest score, and he'd always beat me. It was a lot of fun though.

My fifth game was pac man and I also played it with my dad....he was pretty good at it but one day I had enough I learned a risky pattern that will only work to keep yourself alive not get you points...and I demolished his high score.

• Like 1

I want to say it was Golden Eye for the N64. My earliest memories of games were Golden Eye, Pokemon Blue, and really old Madden games so it was one of those.

Golden Eye was definitely the gateway drug to all the FPS games I still play though. The original Halo too.

• Like 1
  • Winner 1

Mine was pokemon diamond back in 07 that got me hooked on video games :D i played racing games such as gran turismo and stuff before that but i wasn't addicted to games like i am these days haha

• Agree 1

Well my first console was the Atari 2600. I don't remember which of the games I actually played first but it was probably pac man, dig dug, frogger or asteroids. I remember those were the first games I got with it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...