recommendation?

HayHay

Question

im not sure if this is where im suppose to ask for recommendations i hope its ok! i was hoping for something similar to toradora but anything will do! i love romance animes where they have some kind of power or equipment special to them (like highschool dxd) or any funny echhi animes so hit me with your best animes!

• Like 1

13 answers to this question

im not sure if this is where im suppose to ask for recommendations i hope its ok! i was hoping for something similar to toradora but anything will do! i love romance animes where they have some kind of power or equipment special to them (like highschool dxd) or any funny echhi animes so hit me with your best animes!

I would definitely recommend Oran High School Host Club as it is an excellent blend of outrageous humor and drama.

• Friendly 1

I would definitely recommend Oran High School Host Club as it is an excellent blend of outrageous humor and drama.

ill check it out thank you!

• Like 1

Oniichan no Koto nanka Zenzen Suki ja Nai n da kara ne!!

Comedy? Ecchi? Look no further! :D

This is one of those anime that know exactly what they're supposed to be and do that one thing so well. It's really underrated IMO, mostly because of its edgy humor that doesn't appeal to mainstream audience. Not anyone can watch this anime. :P

Oniichan no Koto nanka Zenzen Suki ja Nai n da kara ne!!

Comedy? Ecchi? Look no further! :D

This is one of those anime that know exactly what they're supposed to be and do that one thing so well. It's really underrated IMO, mostly because of its edgy humor that doesn't appeal to mainstream audience. Not anyone can watch this anime. :P

thank you! :)

Try "Highschool of the dead" its good, its ecchi and it has a bit of romance in it...and try "golden time" its comedy+romance anime but doesn't have ecchi stuff...

• Agree 1

Try "Highschool of the dead" its good, its ecchi and it has a bit of romance in it...and try "golden time" its comedy+romance anime but doesn't have ecchi stuff...

ive watched and loved them both thank you though!

hi @HayHay

may be try

Zero no Tsukaima (The Familiar of Zero)

Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo (The Pet Girl of Sakurasou)

Shakugan no Shana

Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! (Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions)

Inu x Boku SS

Karin

Angel Beats!

i would suggest fullmetal alchemist brotherhood, there is some romance toward the end

shakugan no shana

fullmetal panic

the familiar of zero

dance in the vampire bund

rosario + vampire

eden of the east

angel beats!!!

inuyasha

aquarion (EVOL)

my little monster

kaichou wa maid sama

gargantia the verderous planet

golden time

nagi no asukara!!!

kimi ni todoke

charlotte (this is one of my favorites)

say "i love you"

lovely complex

snow white and the red hair

wolf girl and the black prince

strike the blood

hope this helps :3

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

all the anime above is pretty good

what i can recommend if you want romance ore some drama is

my lie in april (realy realy good)

akame ga kill (has romance but its more focused on action and a lot of drama)

sakurasou no pet na kanojo (is olso pretty good)

kami nomi zo shiru sekai (it is realy fun to watch with a lot of romance but 3 season is bit weard with the ending)

ore monogatari (it has more romance then you expect with a pretty good story line)

i hope you got something nice out of these anime and i wish you good luck

@animelover123 as I hear your looking for some recommendations as well this might be good for both you and HayHay if neither of you have seen them that is

what about

ef: A Tale of Memories

and second season

ef: A Tale of Melodies

50519.jpg.82da7b711ee7fe601d2d250b85c5ba5f.jpg

both have an interesting array of characters and id say fall in the area of romance , drama and sadness

50411.jpg.8f810aff129a4811d7ffcfafbb09c8c7.jpg