Favorite Pizza Topping?

AnimeThief

• 1 month later...

In general, I go fairly simple - pepperoni and salami. Sausage, perhaps, if it's sliced - for some reason I don't like the sausage crumbles that most people use.

That said, there used to be a place near my parent's house that had a pizza called the Porkosaurus - pepperoni, salami, sausage, pulled pork, and glazed ham with BBQ sauce in place of tomato sauce. It was a terrible, sinful, and dreadful thing. It was also fairly delicious, but I only ever allowed myself to try it once.

When I make pizza I usually just do pepperoni, though.

Wat.

I've never actually seen this or heard of it before... what sort of seafood are we talking? And is that with a tomato sauce?

It's with tomato sauce but you can get it white too. I get scallops, clams and shrimp on mine. Sometimes lobster too. It's sooo good.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

It's with tomato sauce but you can get it white too. I get scallops, clams and shrimp on mine. Sometimes lobster too. It's sooo good.

Huh. I've learned about something new. :D

Don't quite think it'd be for me - scallops and clams aren't quite my thing, and I only typically eat tempura shrimp with dipping sauce of some sort, but still, sounds like a very interesting flavor combination compared to what I'm used to.

Huh. I've learned about something new. :D

Don't quite think it'd be for me - scallops and clams aren't quite my thing, and I only typically eat tempura shrimp with dipping sauce of some sort, but still, sounds like a very interesting flavor combination compared to what I'm used to.

I can understand that. Not a lot of people like that kind of stuff. You could try it with just the shrimp! (y)

I live on the coast in a fishing town where seafood is in everything. I have no choice but to like it. xD

I live on the coast in a fishing town where seafood is in everything. I have no choice but to like it. xD

Aha, that does make sense. I love seafood, though I typically just stick to fishies of various sorts, myself... I save my more adventurous tastes for things that aren't plucked out of the ocean. :D

• Like 1

Mwahahaha

There is only two toppings for pizza

1:- meat

2:- cheese

the rest is just seasonings :P

now how do I choose between meat and cheese as fave pizza topping that's a hard one

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...