Do you sleep a lot or very little?

AnimeThief

I sleep enough I would say typically 8-9 hours a day. Though I have insomnia so there are periods where I get more manic. In these cases I sometimes get 3 hours in 72 hours. I honestly wish we did not need sleep. Its so boring. Think of all you could do if you could just never sleep unless you really wanted to.

3 hours ago, Ohiotaku said:

Maybe 6 hrs a night, though I should really get more

I understand your struggle man I really do. Its hard for me to truly say I sleep enough.

It all depends. If I'm on vacation I sleep a lot. It doesn't matter what time I go to sleep, but I would always sleep at least 10 hours. 

When I have school or work, I have no choice but to wake up way earlier that I'm used to. The sad thing is I can't sleep earlier in the evening just to compensate, because I'm a night owl. 😭

On 8/28/2018 at 6:48 AM, piiachu said:

It all depends. If I'm on vacation I sleep a lot. It doesn't matter what time I go to sleep, but I would always sleep at least 10 hours. 

When I have school or work, I have no choice but to wake up way earlier that I'm used to. The sad thing is I can't sleep earlier in the evening just to compensate, because I'm a night owl. 😭

Ya school, and work tend to help keep yourr sleep schedule in check. Mine is way out of wack right now I have been getting up at 8pm, and laying back down at noon.

5 hours ago, ArchieKun said:

Ya school, and work tend to help keep yourr sleep schedule in check. Mine is way out of wack right now I have been getting up at 8pm, and laying back down at noon.

I totally agree! I'm having my one month vacation now after my graduation & internship, but on Monday I have to go back to the sane routine because of work. 

Wow! Your body clock is really insane! That's something I used to do when I was working in the hospital!

9 minutes ago, piiachu said:

I totally agree! I'm having my one month vacation now after my graduation & internship, but on Monday I have to go back to the sane routine because of work. 

Wow! Your body clock is really insane! That's something I used to do when I was working in the hospital!

Ya my clock is upside down right now its annoying. Though its my own fault a couple weeks ago pulled a couple all nighters.

On 9/1/2018 at 3:51 AM, AniMeFReaK said:

I am active at night, which I guess makes me nocturnal. I generally sleep for about six to seven hours a day, but sometimes I feel really restless and agitated, so either I don't sleep at all or I cut it down to two to three hours.

Gotta love the nocturnal life I am just cumming out of that was doing it for a week and a half, but decided should be up during the day more. Its hard though its peaceful at night.

• Agree 1