AnimeThief

Do you sleep a lot or very little?

necro-necro-beaaaammm

but yea, i used to be nocturnal, but then i toke a life to the knee,

i sleep pretty correctly nowadays, and i guess its for the best, i make sure i get the proper 6-8 hours of sleep, regardless of if theres a quiz/exam tomorrow, or an important event, i always make myself get the proper sleep

after all, a person whom gets his nep-nep, gets a mind that works bet(ter)-bet(ter)...(i-im forcing that >.>)

I sleep enough I would say typically 8-9 hours a day. Though I have insomnia so there are periods where I get more manic. In these cases I sometimes get 3 hours in 72 hours. I honestly wish we did not need sleep. Its so boring. Think of all you could do if you could just never sleep unless you really wanted to.

My sleep tends to change.  Sometimes I'll sleep for most of the day and others I just can't seem to sleep at all.  So I go back and forth.

Maybe 6 hrs a night, though I should really get more

3 hours ago, Ohiotaku said:

Maybe 6 hrs a night, though I should really get more

I understand your struggle man I really do. Its hard for me to truly say I sleep enough.

It all depends. If I'm on vacation I sleep a lot. It doesn't matter what time I go to sleep, but I would always sleep at least 10 hours. 

When I have school or work, I have no choice but to wake up way earlier that I'm used to. The sad thing is I can't sleep earlier in the evening just to compensate, because I'm a night owl. 😭

On 8/28/2018 at 6:48 AM, piiachu said:

It all depends. If I'm on vacation I sleep a lot. It doesn't matter what time I go to sleep, but I would always sleep at least 10 hours. 

When I have school or work, I have no choice but to wake up way earlier that I'm used to. The sad thing is I can't sleep earlier in the evening just to compensate, because I'm a night owl. 😭

Ya school, and work tend to help keep yourr sleep schedule in check. Mine is way out of wack right now I have been getting up at 8pm, and laying back down at noon.

5 hours ago, ArchieKun said:

Ya school, and work tend to help keep yourr sleep schedule in check. Mine is way out of wack right now I have been getting up at 8pm, and laying back down at noon.

I totally agree! I'm having my one month vacation now after my graduation & internship, but on Monday I have to go back to the sane routine because of work. 

Wow! Your body clock is really insane! That's something I used to do when I was working in the hospital!

9 minutes ago, piiachu said:

I totally agree! I'm having my one month vacation now after my graduation & internship, but on Monday I have to go back to the sane routine because of work. 

Wow! Your body clock is really insane! That's something I used to do when I was working in the hospital!

Ya my clock is upside down right now its annoying. Though its my own fault a couple weeks ago pulled a couple all nighters.

Well, I sleep everyday, usually for about 6-7 hours, so I get a decent amount of hours I'd say. 

Enough to function lol! About 7 hours on a good day. Once mid terms and finals approach towards the end of the year, probably like 3.

Depends on if I have school the next day. On a school night I get 5-6 hours, but on days I don't I tend to get 7-8 hours.

For me it depends. Some days I get tired quickly and need to take a nap to recover, while on some days, like today, I stay up for a long time. 

I am active at night, which I guess makes me nocturnal. I generally sleep for about six to seven hours a day, but sometimes I feel really restless and agitated, so either I don't sleep at all or I cut it down to two to three hours.

• Like 2

On 9/1/2018 at 3:51 AM, AniMeFReaK said:

I am active at night, which I guess makes me nocturnal. I generally sleep for about six to seven hours a day, but sometimes I feel really restless and agitated, so either I don't sleep at all or I cut it down to two to three hours.

Gotta love the nocturnal life I am just cumming out of that was doing it for a week and a half, but decided should be up during the day more. Its hard though its peaceful at night.

• Agree 1