Jump to content
AnimeThief

Do you sleep a lot or very little?

Recommended Posts

necro-necro-beaaaammm

but yea, i used to be nocturnal, but then i toke a life to the knee,

i sleep pretty correctly nowadays, and i guess its for the best, i make sure i get the proper 6-8 hours of sleep, regardless of if theres a quiz/exam tomorrow, or an important event, i always make myself get the proper sleep

after all, a person whom gets his nep-nep, gets a mind that works bet(ter)-bet(ter)...(i-im forcing that >.>)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I sleep enough I would say typically 8-9 hours a day. Though I have insomnia so there are periods where I get more manic. In these cases I sometimes get 3 hours in 72 hours. I honestly wish we did not need sleep. Its so boring. Think of all you could do if you could just never sleep unless you really wanted to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My sleep tends to change.  Sometimes I'll sleep for most of the day and others I just can't seem to sleep at all.  So I go back and forth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe 6 hrs a night, though I should really get more

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ohiotaku said:

Maybe 6 hrs a night, though I should really get more

I understand your struggle man I really do. Its hard for me to truly say I sleep enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It all depends. If I'm on vacation I sleep a lot. It doesn't matter what time I go to sleep, but I would always sleep at least 10 hours. 

When I have school or work, I have no choice but to wake up way earlier that I'm used to. The sad thing is I can't sleep earlier in the evening just to compensate, because I'm a night owl. 😭

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/28/2018 at 6:48 AM, piiachu said:

It all depends. If I'm on vacation I sleep a lot. It doesn't matter what time I go to sleep, but I would always sleep at least 10 hours. 

When I have school or work, I have no choice but to wake up way earlier that I'm used to. The sad thing is I can't sleep earlier in the evening just to compensate, because I'm a night owl. 😭

Ya school, and work tend to help keep yourr sleep schedule in check. Mine is way out of wack right now I have been getting up at 8pm, and laying back down at noon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ArchieKun said:

Ya school, and work tend to help keep yourr sleep schedule in check. Mine is way out of wack right now I have been getting up at 8pm, and laying back down at noon.

I totally agree! I'm having my one month vacation now after my graduation & internship, but on Monday I have to go back to the sane routine because of work. 

Wow! Your body clock is really insane! That's something I used to do when I was working in the hospital!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, piiachu said:

I totally agree! I'm having my one month vacation now after my graduation & internship, but on Monday I have to go back to the sane routine because of work. 

Wow! Your body clock is really insane! That's something I used to do when I was working in the hospital!

Ya my clock is upside down right now its annoying. Though its my own fault a couple weeks ago pulled a couple all nighters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I sleep everyday, usually for about 6-7 hours, so I get a decent amount of hours I'd say. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Enough to function lol! About 7 hours on a good day. Once mid terms and finals approach towards the end of the year, probably like 3.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Depends on if I have school the next day. On a school night I get 5-6 hours, but on days I don't I tend to get 7-8 hours.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote
Quote

 

 For me it depends. Some days I get tired quickly and need to take a nap to recover, while on some days, like today, I stay up for a long time. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am active at night, which I guess makes me nocturnal. I generally sleep for about six to seven hours a day, but sometimes I feel really restless and agitated, so either I don't sleep at all or I cut it down to two to three hours.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/1/2018 at 3:51 AM, AniMeFReaK said:

I am active at night, which I guess makes me nocturnal. I generally sleep for about six to seven hours a day, but sometimes I feel really restless and agitated, so either I don't sleep at all or I cut it down to two to three hours.

Gotta love the nocturnal life I am just cumming out of that was doing it for a week and a half, but decided should be up during the day more. Its hard though its peaceful at night.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Anime Forums

A unique community of fans from around the world, who gather to share their fandom and love of anime, manga, gaming, fanart and at the cornerstone of it all, Japanese culture!

Take a moment to join us today and you'll have access to our member clubs and events too. Come join in the fun and become a part of our community.
insta-1

twit
×
×
  • Create New...