Places you want to visit

NightDancer

I myself have quite a lot of countries/places in my mind I want to visit before I will become a mother. The only thing is that plane-tickets are so expensive!

Indonesia, Australia, USA, Thailand, China and Japan (first one I want to see!!)

There are a few more but these <3

• Like 3

There are a lot of places I want to go to as well. Singapore, America, China, Japan, European countries such as England, Italy, Germany, the Netherlands, France. I don't really think it will happen though, things are too expensive but I would like to go to them all. I was thinking Europe would be the first place I would like to go to but then I would have no one to go with since Alex (my boyfriend) is not interested in going to places like France and England since his family already took him there, plus he thinks English speaking countries like England and America are too similar to Australia :/

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

From an Australian perspective I think many of us see Europe as a great adventure. Also a big plus many countries are quite close to each other. ;)

And Asian countries as more of a cheaper place to relax, similar if not the same time zones as well as being more closer to them *cough* Bali.

I'm going to Japan again this year so I'll get back to you after that on future places to visit. :P

The only thing is that plane-tickets are so expensive!

...Australia

@@NightDancer if you ever come to Australia, @@Caroline and I can be ambassadors for you. ;) Different states though.. also I can relate to the expensive plane tickets. Though maybe keep an eye out for KLM special deals? :)

T...Alex (my boyfriend) is not interested in going to places like France and England since his family already took him there, plus he thinks English speaking countries like England and America are too similar to Australia :/

I agree I felt almost at home when I was in London but the culture is great and unique especially if it's your first time. I find most of the citizens there are really friendly to us Australians. ;) I loved the huge attractions like Big Ben, London Eye wheel, Tower of London, Buckingham Palace, the beautiful parks... nice food too at a decent price..

Caroline I would highly recommend the UK, at the very least London. We still have some strong links to the UK as a Commonwealth country and their history is very fascinating, great sights and shopping and decent public transport (Underground Tube is frequent, on-time and connects directly to Heathrow Airport). Double decker buses are pretty cool too. :D

• Like 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

I really don't want to go to Bali. Haha, I was always put off after Schapelle Corby got caught with drugs and she said someone else must have put it in her bag... whether if that is true or not, haha well it scared me off Indonesia!

Yeah, going to the UK would be amazing. Especially since my nana's dad grew up there so we could have long lost relatives living there. Plus I would try to find the town that nana's dad lived in so I could take photos and show my nana since she has always been curious about it, plus it would be good to meet the rest of Alex's relatives.

And lucky you, Optic!! You're going to Japan again?? Wow! Have fun. :)

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

The UK is amazing, if I could I would live there. The people in London are so friendly. I've already went there 5 times and I want to go there again because it's just perfect! The Underground is always on time, traffic? No problem, Underground is faster and easier. The coffee is so good there and gosh the tea!!! I'm in love with England, Scotland and everything. This is also because my parents are a huge fan of England, that's why I have two English names.

So Caroline if you go, I can be your guide there too in the UK xD

Indonesian just seems amazing to me because I have a lot of friends that have Indonesian blood running through their vain, even some relatives and I would love to see how the Indonesian culture really is. My boyfriend has Indonesian blood too so it would be lovely to see his roots.

Australia I mainly want to go to finally meet Caroline! =)

• Like 2

And lucky you, Optic!! You're going to Japan again?? Wow! Have fun. :)

Thanks. :) Will be visiting around May shortly after my birthday. Singapore Airlines is doing some specials at the moment so it was a good opportunity. Will be checking out Tokyo and Kyoto in more depth this time around and also visiting some new places, Osaka and Nagano.

Australia I mainly want to go to finally meet Caroline! =)

*sniff* What about me :'( kidding, I know we already met. :D

Thanks. :) Will be visiting around May shortly after my birthday. Singapore Airlines is doing some specials at the moment so it was a good opportunity. Will be checking out Tokyo and Kyoto in more depth this time around and also visiting some new places, Osaka and Nagano.

Ohhh I have heard about the specials! I know two of my friends wanted to buy tickets but the tickets weren't available for the times they wanted to go :( such a shame! Make sure to take lots of photos and buy lots of merch.

Haha of course but I need to meet my best online friend first! Right @@Caroline? =)

hahaha i wanna go venive b4 it sinks!!! but will also want to go japan as well(not for anime stuff but for the food and culture)!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using AN Community Forums mobile app

Venice is amazing! I went there when I was 4 years old I believe, if it's not younger. I did hear that it has sunk a lot ever since then. If it rains the streets are under water, even some churches O.o I would really suggest you go there soon xD It's amazing, it reminds me of that town in the water in The Hobbit II!

• 1 year later...

Places I want to go to are Japan, Paris for the Eiffel tower, Australia have someone to punch there on the head, Netherlands, they say the views there are so beautiful especially in Amsterdam. <3

Like I said before, America and Japan. They seem like pretty fun places.

When I was a kid, I wanted to visit the theme parks of America like Disneyland, but nowadays, I am more interested in Universal Studios Theme Park or Warner Brothers Theme Park.

I also want to visit Hollywood, or attend a red carpet movie premier. I've always wanted to attend one of those. Would be pretty cool to see all those celebrities.

As for Japan, it's the home of anime! Of course I want to visit there. I heard there's a lot of weird stuff out there that might present culture shock for foreigners. lol Seems very interesting.

I've never been out of America. Heck, I've barely been out of the state I was born in.

Here's the list of the places I want to vist:

Japan ( The list of reasons is endless. The food. The culture. The anime. etc.)

Italy (because Italian food <3)

Australia (To meet Optic)

Ireland (because I love Irish accents)

France (to visit the Louvre)

England (to visit another online friend of mine)

Greece (because I love Greek history and I have a several online friends who live there)

I think that's about it.

I've never been out of America. Heck, I've barely been out of the state I was born in.

Here's the list of the places I want to vist:

Japan ( The list of reasons is endless. The food. The culture. The anime. etc.)

Italy (because Italian food <3)

Australia (To meet Optic)

Ireland (because I love Irish accents)

France (to visit the Louvre)

England (to visit another online friend of mine)

Greece (because I love Greek history and I have a several online friends who live there)

I think that's about it.

Some of the reasons why I wanna go outside my country is to meet some online friends as well. :D

• Like 1

Hm... I've never been much for traveling. So much work, stress, and worrying. Although, it might be nice to go visit Canada for a few days since that can just be a simple road trip. I doubt I'll ever get around to doing that anytime soon though. :P

I saw too many of those shows about exotic parasites that lay their eggs under your skin and stuff so I think I'll just stay right here.

I jest, but seriously though if I had the chance I'd like to go to Germany since I was born there or Italy since I'm part Italian, but due to my situation I don't think I will ever be able to travel.

I wan't to go to

Japan

Scotland (I want to go to my homeland :'()

China

England

America

Russia

I will probably be going to England by the end of the year xD thanks to some luck and good timing and hopefully I can earn enough to go to Japan , and I will try get to Scotland while I am in England :P

• 4 weeks later...

Venice. Only reason is because of Aria the Animation really lol. That show made Venice look so attractive. Always wanted to ride a gondola though.

Also Japan. Akihabara in particular. It'd be pretty cool to go to a maid cafe or something.

• 2 years later...

I have plans to visit Japan (precisely Tokyo) in the next coming years since i'm still attending college.

• Shinjuku Gyoen - Particularly because of the anime series The Garden of Words.
  • Tashirojima - It's also known under a different nick that's referred as the Cat Island because of the excessive amount of cats living on the island. If you're curious, i will just leave a video so you can form your own opinion out of it.
  • Akihabara/Ikebukuro - I guess it's pretty self-explanatory. While not as large or well known as Akihabara, Ikebukuro is also a center of otaku culture.